Status
Not open for further replies.

FunkyVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
Niagara Falls, Canada
It loosens up after a bit of use, it's a tight fit, but mine was the same way when I first got it.

Yep, doesn't take too long til it's perfect.

I am actually trading my Chi _You now, but I wanted to update my thread by stating it's only because I have this obsession with trying absolutely every APV out there and I'm a broke student. It is such a great device, but I haven't tried an iHybrid yet

x1zz1x

Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
ILLINOIS
Did you find something that you didnt like with the Chi You ? Like you, I feel trying out different stuff then sell or trade them. Ill be trading or selling my Foggatti Type 22 also.

Yep, doesn't take too long til it's perfect.

I am actually trading my Chi _You now, but I wanted to update my thread by stating it's only because I have this obsession with trying absolutely every APV out there and I'm a broke student. It is such a great device, but I haven't tried an iHybrid yet

Kim151

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2012
Hawaii
Looking at this pic, damn! I really need to pick up a foggatti for my Chi_You that I ordered. Looks like a perfect match.
Chi_You_Foggatti1.jpg

cowfood

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2012
Raleigh
Because I covet my Caravelas :D

I can't bring myself to part with them, even though the pins drive me nuts, they are the sleekest PVs I have ever used.

I knew it! I am getting the brass and SS chi's but will have to wait until feb of next year for a cara (or win the loto). Personally I like the aesthetic of the cara more, but from what I've seen the ease of use goes to the chi.

-CF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread