Not open for further replies.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Hey, vaping family!

I used to be embarrassed to admit that I am relatively new to vaping.

I've been here about six months now, and I've learned a lot, but I still have a lot to learn.

I've found out the best way to learn is to ask questions!

Here's the challenge:

START A THREAD in this forum WITH YOUR OWN QUESTION
-about vaping
-about Vapor4Life's new line
-about Vapor4Life in general
-about Lady Vapentine
or
START A THREAD TALKING ABOUT WHAT YOU LIKE/WHAT WE CAN IMPROVE ON WITH OUR JUICE AND PRODUCTS.
or
START A REALLY FUN THREAD. ANYTHING GOES; JUST KEEP ON YOUR CLOTHES. :pervy::pervy::pervy:

The thread that gets the most activity by next Monday will win the thread-starter an
ASPIRE PEGASUS and an ULTIMO E-JUICE

(I won't include my comments in the activity AND you can tag your friends!)

Let's see what we learn!
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
14587157286860.jpg

Reactions: LadyVapentine

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Is temperature control all it's cracked up to be or are you happy without it?
This is a good question. I don't use it, but I'm really newer to mods and the like. Someone teach me the ways!!!

For the record, it's cool to post a question in here, and I hope people respond!

To be eligible for the contest, you've gotta start your own thread in our subforum so I can keep track of which question thread gets the most activity. Otherwise I'm gonna get dizzy! :shock::shock::shock:

Reactions: liblue1

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
Hmmm... It seems as though everyone is posting a question and then ignoring the other questions in the hopes that only their question will get attention. In so doing, virtually no questions are getting any attention.

Is this a bummer?
I don't mind returning favors.

Reactions: Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Is temperature control all it's cracked up to be or are you happy without it?
I use TC, and on mods that have decent firmware, it's great. On mods that have sad firmware, it's a struggle. Further, I do not like Ni200, although that's what most of the mods come with. On those, I use Kanthal builds.

My favorite TC mods to date are the eVic VTC Mini, and the Cuboid... both by Joyetech. Another odd favorite is the Kangxin Inoy squonker. The Nickel Purity feature works well. I also like the iStick 60. My SMOK mods (Xcube, Treebox, Koopor Plus, M80) are just OK.

To be honest, I don't do many TC Builds anymore. I don't do many builds beyond a plain, spaced 2.5 mm ID 6 wrap 26 gauge dual Kanthal A1 at .4 ohms... it just works!

Hmmm... just wrote for 20 minutes and I don't know if I answered the question lol

Short answer, then, if it's on the mod you have, it's worth testing. If it's not, don't run out and buy one. Also, do not spend more (*coughdecimuscough*) to avoid TC. TC mods do just fine in VW.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hmmm... It seems as though everyone is posting a question and then ignoring the other questions in the hopes that only their question will get attention. In so doing, virtually no questions are getting any attention.

Is this a bummer?
I plan of hanging around for awhile each day & posting in the other threads.....and yes hoping maybe others will do the same......

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com

Is this a bummer?
Hey, Shawn. Do you mean in the different threads? I know in one that
I had a winky face on there, but that made it sound perverted...

Sent from the future with my Flux Capacitor enabled Note 5
haha. I just caught this.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
I plan of hanging around for awhile each day & posting in the other threads.....and yes hoping maybe others will do the same......
Yeah, it does seem like some of the older threads have lost a little momentum. For this reason, I'm thinking of keeping all the posted threads as part of the contest for another week. How does everyone feel about this?

Reactions: Shawn Hoefer

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
How do you teach a new vapor to vape . If the only thing they have ever used is an analogue cigarette?
This is a really good question, diabolique! I think a lot of people are missing the questions that post directly in this thread. Will you start it in a new thread in our forum and we'll get some momentum going? It's something I'm really curious about too.

Reactions: diabolique
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread