The eGo/Echo Kuwako Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyJet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
Carolinas
A price worth paying for real juices that are extracted instead of perfumes. LOL. I'm starting to sound like a snob.

A juice snob. That's funny. :)

For those of us who prefer more VG, I have noticed something. Many vendors allow you to choose the PG/VG ratio, which is fine. But the vendors who specialize in VG understand the special properties of VG and thin the liquid as necessary. Straight VG can be thick as molasses.

Example, I've been vaping Boba's Bounty (straight VG) through a DC tank with no problems at all. The feed hole on those cartos is rather small, but the Boba's feeds fine and fogs up the room.

Charlz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
upstate NY
Unfortunately I can't handle high vg. makes me wheeze. Seems I'm stuck in the middle of the typical blends. I've gotta stay i the 70-80% range. The goodejuice pipe blends only come in 50/50 so we'll see if I can handle it. As I said though, I'll probably be adding some sweet flavor to these. I ordered the cherry in full PG.

Charlz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
upstate NY
Are these a little wiggly? Just my luck, huh? A piece of clear tape around the battery fixed it and will protect it from any scratches. It did leave a mark on my rubberized finished battery. I'm not going to take any phone pics. I'll post good ones when I get a moment.

Turbo tank looks good on a 650. Anything longer and button pushing changes from awkward to just not right. These things are perfect on auto batteries.

StartLifeEndLife

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Chicago
Mine were a tad wiggly when i didnt have them pushed in all the way! now they are solid, but will permit a slight forced wiggle up and down, but not side to side. So make sure they are in all the way, took more twisting and pushing to get it on all the way than i thought it would.

The marks on my black rubberized ones always rubbed off. But the first time i used it on the 1300 it took a tiny spec of paint off, but i had only had that batty for about 5 minutes before i tried the kuwako on it, so maybe that piece of paint was just destined to come off anyway.

Charlz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
upstate NY
I'm lovin it! With a chrome carto on and the kuwako, it's impossible to not see wherever I set it down. Feels awesome in my hand and gives a completely new character to my pv. I see I'm going to need a chrome battery now. Looks much cooler. The best thing about it is there is no troubleshooting. The worst that can happen is it's slightly wiggly. And that is fixed easily.

Goldenkobold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Florida
I'm lovin it! With a chrome carto on and the kuwako, it's impossible to not see wherever I set it down. Feels awesome in my hand and gives a completely new character to my pv. I see I'm going to need a chrome battery now. Looks much cooler. The best thing about it is there is no troubleshooting. The worst that can happen is it's slightly wiggly. And that is fixed easily.

Glad you like it,
I take my battery out for pocket friendly travel and tend to loose it more when its not in the kuwako. It really is a great Echo accessory. Anything with a button is just too akward...kind of kills the ergonomics of it all.

Last edited:

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Man, why did you guys have to show me this. What a great way to have a pipe mod. Unfortunately, I don't have an auto battery of the appropriate size, so it'd involve getting a whole new PV for it. Some day, I hope.
You can get a 650 Auto echo batt for 12.00 from Cropduster or a 1000 mah eGo auto from TW for 19.00. So for 25 or 30.00 you can have a nice pipe.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
I bought the Kuwako soon after I started vaping as I liked the pipe look, now my PV feels naked without it!
I tried the 601 Epipe and it was a disaster, poor draw and the juice in the included cartos turned my stomach...
The push button on the battery does make it a little awkward to operate, but I've gotten used to it.

JimmyJet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
Carolinas
I just ordered some peach/tobacco from epipemods. Will give a report later.

One thing I really like about the Kuwako is that it does not look as unusual as most PVs. Some PVs look so unusual they even give the appearance of doing something illegal. But a pipe looks like a pipe, so it doesn't even get a second look.

JimmyJet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
Carolinas
You can get a 650 Auto echo batt for 12.00 from Cropduster or a 1000 mah eGo auto from TW for 19.00. So for 25 or 30.00 you can have a nice pipe.

This is something we all need to share info on. Some of us only have 510 threaded devices so an Echo Auto Battery is not an option without getting a more complex collection of hardware. I personally try to keep my collection as simple as possible.

Can anybody recommend a good performing eGo 510 Auto Battery at a decent price? I know they are out there but I'd like to hear from someone who has actually used one and liked it.

Thanks, JJ :)

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I bought the Kuwako soon after I started vaping as I liked the pipe look, now my PV feels naked without it!
I tried the 601 Epipe and it was a disaster, poor draw and the juice in the included cartos turned my stomach...
The push button on the battery does make it a little awkward to operate, but I've gotten used to it.

A Cheechako must have a Kuwako! Welcome to our Kuwako fan thread!

kbpipes

Jan 22, 2012
Dallas
Man I ordered a Kuwako from Janty USA on the 21st at like 3 in the morning. I received 2 emails one of the emails confirmed my order and from what I could see said it shipped. Then on the 27th another email telling me my order shipped. Wow such a long processing time. I am really glad I chose the $2 shipping. If I would have payed for like 2 day I would have been really upset with the 6 day processing. I hope I have it by the weekend lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread