The eGo/Echo Kuwako Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyJet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
Carolinas
I just dug through my trash......it's the same address as Janty USA. I just went to the Janty site to confirm. Again.....odd company.

Thanks for the detective work Charlz. I just now compared the two sites and indeed it is the same street address. Weird. But if they do honest business I guess it's okay.

Charlz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
upstate NY
Teaser pic.
iturbokuwako.jpg
(650mah echo)

Last edited:

Goldenkobold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Florida
You look very progressive with the chrome and black Kuwako...or would that be modern?
Greek fisherman's hat?
Maybe I need to grow my beard out...
Looking good Captain!
Caught the opinion on the other thread about the Kuwako being "Vulgar, Pointless and Silly",
Gave me a pretty good laugh!

who said that? My Kuwako is not Vulgar! :vapor:

It may be pointless other than for looks and changing the way you hold the device.

StartLifeEndLife

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Chicago
who said that? My Kuwako is not Vulgar! :vapor:

It may be pointless other than for looks and changing the way you hold the device.

Well actually, my kuwako swore at me today and i had to tell it to go to its room. Such vulgar language! I think he might be talking about one of the janty threads...I did see similar comments when it first came out, before people tried em.

StartLifeEndLife

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Chicago
Teaser pic.
View attachment 82260
(650mah echo)

I find holding on to the kuwako helps me keep the wick in the tank nice and wet, as opposed to the lanyard that is. Decent tip on the new iturbo for teeth clenching too, it only got too juiced up from condensation after a good 1.4 mL for me.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Well actually, my kuwako swore at me today and i had to tell it to go to its room. Such vulgar language! I think he might be talking about one of the janty threads...I did see similar comments when it first came out, before people tried em.

It was actually over on this thread where I posted some pictures of the Kuwako.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...2-why-all-pipe-mods-so-old-2.html#post5460352
He hasn't had one in his hands so doesn't really know how nice they actually look. I know I was surprised at how much better they looked on a PV instead of just the pipe bowl. Everyone that has got one likes it that I've seen. I mean for 12.99 it makes a nice accessory and I am very happy with mine.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I find holding on to the kuwako helps me keep the wick in the tank nice and wet, as opposed to the lanyard that is. Decent tip on the new iturbo for teeth clenching too, it only got too juiced up from condensation after a good 1.4 mL for me.

Have you had any leaking at all with the iTurbo? I did after I refilled it but I think I must have filled it too full. It was getting into my echo battery so I took it off and put it on my L-Rider for now.

StartLifeEndLife

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Chicago
One of my favorite features of the kuwako is that it can be taken off! Its pretty much transformer status. I get to wake up each day and say to myself "Do i want the echo to ride in the lanyard today, be a straight ecig, or be a relaxing pipe?" Of course, I usually end up doing all three throughout the day. And TX you are right in saying that it looks like part of the pv when on, because when I took it to a vape meet everyone was surprised it came off! They kept looking for the button on the bowl (and thought they were hitting it because its an auto lol)

JimmyJet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
Carolinas
FYI - This vendor was discussed earlier in the thread. I looked into it and they are a Canadian reseller for Janty. I figured shipping would be more expensive but actually USPS First Class is $2. Plus they are a Yahoo E-Commerce site which made me feel better. Anyway, I went ahead and ordered from them. I'll let you know how it goes but I really have no worries.

Last edited:

Charlz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
upstate NY
I have found my perfect pipe blend to be Dekang french pipe as a clear base, with a mix of Highbrow French Pipe and Exotic blend. Of course for dripping, I leave out the Dekang. I'd prefer not to add it at all but it's a must for echomizers.

Goodejuice's Natural Perique and Patriot blend are interesting blends. I think you definitely have to be wanting to chase a good pipe vape to enjoy Patriot. Definitely benefits from a touch of apple. Good vapor production as they only come in 50/50 blend.
the Perique is too light a flavor to be blended but it cuts down the Patriot nicely. Not too dark and now that I have my Turbos I way able to vape these separately.

Quicknic's Grandpa's nightcap was good. Very dark. I wish I had enough left for my Turbos. It's very sweet at the forefront and nose but leaves that subtle, pleasing pipeness to it as you vape. Nice linger to this one.

There is more out there like Vermillion River's Kentucky Blends but I'm all about trying juices that are extracted from real tobaccos now and I don't believe theirs are.

I've got to get my mits on some of the Want2Vape blends but I need to get more of the Highbrow stuff first.

So fill me in......this Kuwako has made me a pipe lover. Is there anyone else I need to put on the wishlist?

JimmyJet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
Carolinas
FYI - This vendor was discussed earlier in the thread. I looked into it and they are a Canadian reseller for Janty. I figured shipping would be more expensive but actually USPS First Class is $2. Plus they are a Yahoo E-Commerce site which made me feel better. Anyway, I went ahead and ordered from them. I'll let you know how it goes but I really have no worries.

Update - the good news is I received my Kuwako 3 business days after I ordered it. The bad news is they are now out of stock...

Janty Kuwako

I love the Kuwako. It has a good natural pipe feel. Now, I gotta find a good quality 510 threaded eGo auto battery. Has anyone found one yet? Please let me know.

Thanks, JJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread