The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I was hacked a couple weeks back through my paypal account. Some web domain got a hundred bucks and I emailed paypal with the bogus site and payment, then phoned paypal to confirm my claim. Within a week it was solved, I had my money refunded. I got 88 bucks back out of the 100. I have since changed all my passwords for paypal. ebay, bank and the vape site I assumed the hacking took place(not fasttech). This is the first time in 11 years of paypal I have ever had a hassle and it was handled quickly and efficiently.

KentA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2015
Adirondack Mountains
Finally came in. I had about an hour of vape time on it last night. Used it with my Aqua V2 and the 510 top cap (haven't tried hybrid mode yet). Wow! This thing is a BEAST. Hits very hard, harder than my Launcher V2, and almost as hard as my copper Nemesis. I didn't expect a side button mod like the Fecit to hit so hard.
That is good news my friend. My DominusFecit is stalled at US Customs in NYC for a few days. I expect to get it early next week.
In the meantime I'm sucking on my fasttech Caravelas / Kayfuns. They've become my favorite mods.

Last edited:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
I had a problem with someone hacking my credit card the one time I bought from Fast Tech. I was just wondering what methods everyone here uses for this site.
I do have a Paypal account linked to my checking account. Is that safe?

Like others, PP NOT linked to any account or card. No problems. Yet, of course! Who knows what the crooks will dream up next...

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
I was excited to see the Tesla 120w TC box for sale for $73 a while back at FastTech and I jumped on it. Took the usual 2+ weeks to get it but couldn't wait (bought other vape gear) when It came I was pretty biffed. They had sent me the non TC Tesla 120w. I fumed and cooled and calmly e-mailed FT with pics and opened a claim. It took a few days to get back to me so I began playing with the device. I noticed right away that the box didn't have TC as it should have, and the device does not have TC printed in it. As it should have. When I fired it up on my new, dedicated Sony VCT 4s, (obtained from illumn.com in wait), the screen was showing me the max temp of 450:p. This was my first clue that I did indeed have the temp controlled version. I took it to my local B&M and we confirmed it had temp control. I had to look up directions as the manual in the box was for the non TC version).
I closed the open ticket with fast tech and told them. Never heard back but I Really Like This Mod! It is bulky and is my first big box (told myself is never buy one).
I assume a lot of people have received things they didn't order but anyone received the correct item in the wrong packaging?

KYBLUE

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2013
Kentucky, USA
USPS and FT get a lot of flak, some well deserved, so I thought it apropos to post my most recent FT order arrived in a personal best time of 7 days. Ordered on the 17th. Arrived on the 24th.:thumb:

The silicone wire is very nice indeed. Much more flexible than what I have on hand.

ENJOY

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
I use Paypal which is linked to CC with a small limit. My card was hacked about three weeks ago but I doubt it had anything to do with Fasttech. Anyway the scumbag never got anything because the one payment they attempted to charge before the card was cancelled was way off the limit.

BuddJohnson

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Nanaimo BC
lgf9r9d.jpg

Still one of my favorite mechs, even tho it's almost reached antique status! Love the pipe-like style.
Durable to, it's never failed me. This one has been in use for 18 months and is still in perfect condition.

Hammer
Russian 91%
Clear tank
4 finned top cap, oop out of stock right now!
Drip tip

You need one of the 2-cent fuses to use it in this side switch mode, but it looks just as good in the normal configuration.

Vape onnn...

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
Reactions: BuddJohnson

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
USPS and FT get a lot of flak, some well deserved, so I thought it apropos to post my most recent FT order arrived in a personal best time of 7 days. Ordered on the 17th. Arrived on the 24th.:thumb:

The silicone wire is very nice indeed. Much more flexible than what I have on hand.

ENJOY
I agree,they can do a great job sometimes haha.I've had some orders take a month just in transit,and i've had others in my hands 6 days from the time it was ordered,i've actually had 2 that showed up in 6 days total.

Reactions: Oregon Linda

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
What shipping do you guys use? Why is Registered Airmail the "recommended" option (on their site) at 10-14 days, when USPS E-packet is also free and says it gets there faster in only 6-9 days?

I use registered because I get a tracking number and can follow its movement. I think they prefer it too because you get to sign for it on delivery. Registered mail is insured up to a certain amount so it's good for all concerned - them as shippers and you the customer who can claim a refund or replacement if the goods are not delivered. There is usually no difference in time of delivery in reality. The mail is what it is whether it is registered or not.

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
This refers to USPS policy but most postal services operate this way. Some suppliers will only ship registered even on very small items - I guess they get sick of people claiming they did not receive the goods and them having to fork out refunds because they have no means to prove otherwise.

What is Registered Mail? | eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread