• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Why YOU should not order from FastTech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Francisco

Sep 1, 2018
Good morning, please take care when you order at fasttech Everything which is not listed as 'authentic' is fake. I ordered a vaping device for 50 bucks on July, 25th. It was listed as 'on stock / shipping next day'. On August, 6th is was DISPATCHED FROM SENDING COUNTRY. Ok i thought, can just take a week....on August, 15th again the shipping status was DISPATCHED FROM SENDING COUNTRY. How many times can an item be dispatched??? till now the status has not changed. I asked the company and they keep replying to my ticket with WE ARE INVESTIGATING WHICH CAN TAKE UP TO TWO MONTH. Because i paid with PayPal i thought i would have a buyer protection but....thought wrong. PayPal is taking a decission since the 20th of August, obviously they make good money with this company and they are more worth to PayPal than me, just a simple customer. I jst can warn you, stay away from fasttech, the prices are too good to be true and customer care just something which doesn;t exist.

billthetroll

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2016
Huntington West Virginia
Good morning, please take care when you order at FASTTECH Everything which is not listed as 'authentic' is fake. I ordered a vaping device for 50 bucks on July, 25th. It was listed as 'on stock / shipping next day'. On August, 6th is was DISPATCHED FROM SENDING COUNTRY. Ok i thought, can just take a week....on August, 15th again the shipping status was DISPATCHED FROM SENDING COUNTRY. How many times can an item be dispatched??? till now the status has not changed. I asked the company and they keep replying to my ticket with WE ARE INVESTIGATING WHICH CAN TAKE UP TO TWO MONTH. Because i paid with PayPal i thought i would have a buyer protection but....thought wrong. PayPal is taking a decission since the 20th of August, obviously they make good money with this company and they are more worth to PayPal than me, just a simple customer. I jst can warn you, stay away from FASTTECH, the prices are too good to be true and customer care just something which doesn;t exist.
so what does that have to do with fasttech?you ordered, they packed it, they sent you a pic of the package(they send an email of all the stuff they ship) there mail career came and got it......everything else isn't there fault.I have ordered over 50 times in 5 months and I have had zero problems with fasttech.the only problems I've ever had was with us customers.then you said PayPal is in with them omg lol PayPal makes money with everyone and even they understand it's not fasttechs fault it's the mail.I read you nice post in the fasttech forum.I remember from the other day and everyone was so nice to you even fasttech staff and even they told you the USPS is going to investigate it so just calm down.

Francisco

Sep 1, 2018
so what does that have to do with fasttech?you ordered, they packed it, they sent you a pic of the package(they send an email of all the stuff they ship) there mail career came and got it......everything else isn't there fault.I have ordered over 50 times in 5 months and I have had zero problems with fasttech.the only problems I've ever had was with us customers.then you said PayPal is in with them omg lol PayPal makes money with everyone and even they understand it's not fasttechs fault it's the mail.I read you nice post in the fasttech forum.I remember from the other day and everyone was so nice to you even fasttech staff and even they told you the USPS is going to investigate it so just calm down.
IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH FASTTECH BECAUSE IT IS NOT THE CUSTOMERS FAULT AND IT NOT A TOLERABLE SOLUTION TO HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER TWO MONTH; (THREE IN TOTAL) UNTIL I GOT REFUNDED OR THE ITEM. SEEMS YOU HAVE TOO MUCH TIME FANBOY, GET A JOB AND LEARN HOW HARD IT IS TO GAIN THE MONEY WHEN IT DOESN'T COME OUT OF DADDIES WALLET AND YOU MAY UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL WHEN YOU GOT SCAMMED.

Last edited:

billthetroll

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2016
Huntington West Virginia
IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH FASTTECH BECAUSE IT IS NOT THE CUSTOMERS FAULT AND IT NOT A TOLERABLE SOLUTION TO HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER TWO MONTH; (THREE IN TOTAL) UNTIL I GOT REFUNDED OR THE ITEM. I have no idea which Forum you talk about, stop taking drugs, it is maybe better because i did not wrote anything into any fasttech forum. Troll
Well #1 calling me a "troll" isnt going to get you sympathy in the forum because I've talked to alot of people very nice troll is just a rl Nick name and #2 I can post a pic of you gripping on a fasttech forum about this same thing so give it up #3 look at the way you're chatting to me so I can see why they cannot deal with you.look your problem is with the post office not fasttech, fasttech deals with 100s if not 1000s of orders and people a day so I guess if 100 people a day demand a refund then they should just give all 100 there money back and lose product and money grow up

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
It's been 38 days since you ordered. Perfectly reasonable amount of time. Your tracking should kick in within a few days in country. Then the real wait will happen as it gets into one of the processing ports and hits customs.

You haven't even hit 30 days since it was shipped and taken out of FastTech's hands.

Psihoza

Jun 8, 2018
Croatia
I don't want to make this into another testimonial with Fasttech, but had about 10 orders and very happy. What I want to try to point out is that that you're overreacting (and not being very polite during the process). I mean, it's like conspiracy theory. Fasttech against you, plotted with PayPal, and now even ECF forum trolls (maybe payed by FastTech?)... how about you're just not right? Why not be patient?

billthetroll

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2016
Huntington West Virginia
When I order a package from someone and they<-----"THEY" don't send it, then yea I'm mad at them.but when that sender hands it over to the post office that's it.it's no longer in there hands and furthermore to just think any not just fasttech but Amazon, ebay, Wal-Mart, Kmart (is Kmart still open?) And online seller should just bite the bullet and pay you without any proof that you got the package or a post man stole it and marked it as delived, maybe he marked it as lost and they find out he stole it.just wait it'll pop up then you can go onto the next vender and complain because I have a funny feeling that you're just like this.one of those people that's hard to get along with.shills are out to get you, the earth is flat, the moon landing never happened, 9-11 was an inside job.

Francisco

Sep 1, 2018
When I order a package from someone and they<-----"THEY" don't send it, then yea I'm mad at them.but when that sender hands it over to the post office that's it.it's no longer in there hands and furthermore to just think any not just fasttech but Amazon, ebay, Wal-Mart, Kmart (is Kmart still open?) And online seller should just bite the bullet and pay you without any proof that you got the package or a post man stole it and marked it as delived, maybe he marked it as lost and they find out he stole it.just wait it'll pop up then you can go onto the next vender and complain because I have a funny feeling that you're just like this.one of those people that's hard to get along with.shills are out to get you, the earth is flat, the moon landing never happened, 9-11 was an inside job.

First of all i don't care about your feelings, but if this would be Amazon they would have got refunded long time ago because it clear that i don't have the package as it did not even reached my country ( and i tracked on my country's post website) . But if it is stolen, who's problem is it? Mine? I don't know what kind of laws you have on the other side of the Atlantic but i am happy to live on this side because at least our laws protect the buyer.
So you are serious that it is normal that you order something and because a postman stole it or it went lost between both countries, the customer has to wait three month to get his refund? Seriously? But btw, regarding your statements, i am convinced that 9/11 was an inside job and moon landing never happened. And the only reason why i called you troll, is because you do it yourself, in your nickname.

Psihoza

Jun 8, 2018
Croatia
I'm afraid you'll just have to shop on your side of Atlantic then. Most of us know what to expect from using China based webshops and we accept it. Buyer protection standards are just one of those. I can't agree on absence of support though. I also cannot agree with general "tone" of yours which basically is "I don't accept anything less than Wallmart standard and everybody else who doesn't comply is a thieve", at least not if you're shopping abroad.
If I tried really hard to make your comment objective, polite and useful... I could translate it into "Beware of shopping from Fasttech if you expect US buyer protection standards. Their refund policy in case of lost package is of much lower quality than in US". And that's a fact. However, not a terribly useful to most of people as most are blatantly aware of that when shopping from China.

billthetroll

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2016
Huntington West Virginia
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: Inappropriate behavior - keep it civil!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm trying to be respectful of your feelings because I know you are upset.

I will point out a couple things. FT is extremely CONSISTENT about labeling authentics "authentic" and "styled" means a clone. I think you just don't know this about FT yet, but this is their way of identifying it for you, as believe it or not, many folks DO want a clone of a more expensive item, especially in the world of rebuildables.

FT shipping IS what it IS. There are a few things you can do to (sometimes) speed up the process, like using a USA epacket, but really, a lot of it is the luck of the draw, and when the next barge leaves and to which port it is going to arrive in. FT doesn't really have control over that. They do state that if it's more than a few days, and one item is on backorder, they will split the order for you at no charge. NO China vendor can EXACTLY guess/guarantee when an item will be back in stock, which is why you should be prepared to NOT order back ordered items in a rush.

Also, if you need something fast, FT is not your vendor. If it's something you don't NEED rapidly, but still have a use for it can be extremely useful, but you do have to be prepared to wait up to a few months possibly, to get some orders. Again, luck of the draw and pot of entry.

I think a lot of your issues, while understandable if it wasn't the service you were expecting, are understandable although MAINLY you have unrealistic expectations of the vendor .The things you are mentioning as negatives are ONE reason prices are so reasonable and stock status is so high. FT, believe it or not, is GENERALLY one of the more reliable China vendors. If you have an order number you can use 17track.com to track it across the world although I just generally try to be patient and understand that it will SHOW UP when it shows up. Period.
100% of my FT orders have arrived, they're excellent at tracking your orders FOR you if you have a customer account, and FT has 100% been what I ordered, I have never ordered an authentic and gotten a clone.

The trade off to all this is paying more for a US based vendor. I will also note that places like ebay and amazon (which in the US do NOT have vape gear at all on offer) are really bad places to order from you have a much higher likelihood of an UNLABELED clone, or say a "refurbished" one, so I'd say stick to the know excellent USA vendors if that is a concern for you with FT, but be prepared to pay more. You will buy less, but you will receive it sooner, and you won't have to look for the word "authentic" although I should note that if you choose the wrong US vendor, some sell clones (labeled or unlabeled).

Finally a few things I wouldn't probably buy from fasttech, batteries or eliquid, although I do know folks who are just fine with their eliquids and they probably are fine. I only buy batteries from authentic trusted suppliers listed on Mooch's blog, (you can check the chart on his blog) because it is the ONLY consistent way to ensure authentic batteries, PERIOD.

I think a lot of your FT issues are issues surround the fact that you don't understand how Chinese vendors work. FT has been 100% reliable for me. Everything I have ordered has been what I ordered, and they have never lost a shipment.

Apart from shipping times, I'd rate them higher than a LOT of USA vendors, frankly.

Best of luck,

Anna

Francisco

Sep 1, 2018
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: Inappropriate behavior - keep it civil!

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
Fasttech is fine and does label items authentic or styled so issue with that. I have gotten some decent clone RTA tanks from them. Just don't use Singapore post for delivery method, good chance it will go missing even though it is registered mail. This eliminates ordering almost anything with a battery built in as Singapore post is the only option there without paying thru the nose for DHL

billthetroll

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2016
Huntington West Virginia
I'm trying to be respectful of your feelings because I know you are upset.

I will point out a couple things. FT is extremely CONSISTENT about labeling authentics "authentic" and "styled" means a clone. I think you just don't know this about FT yet, but this is their way of identifying it for you, as believe it or not, many folks DO want a clone of a more expensive item, especially in the world of rebuildables.

FT shipping IS what it IS. There are a few things you can do to (sometimes) speed up the process, like using a USA epacket, but really, a lot of it is the luck of the draw, and when the next barge leaves and to which port it is going to arrive in. FT doesn't really have control over that. They do state that if it's more than a few days, and one item is on backorder, they will split the order for you at no charge. NO China vendor can EXACTLY guess/guarantee when an item will be back in stock, which is why you should be prepared to NOT order back ordered items in a rush.

Also, if you need something fast, FT is not your vendor. If it's something you don't NEED rapidly, but still have a use for it can be extremely useful, but you do have to be prepared to wait up to a few months possibly, to get some orders. Again, luck of the draw and pot of entry.

I think a lot of your issues, while understandable if it wasn't the service you were expecting, are understandable although MAINLY you have unrealistic expectations of the vendor .The things you are mentioning as negatives are ONE reason prices are so reasonable and stock status is so high. FT, believe it or not, is GENERALLY one of the more reliable China vendors. If you have an order number you can use 17track.com to track it across the world although I just generally try to be patient and understand that it will SHOW UP when it shows up. Period.
100% of my FT orders have arrived, they're excellent at tracking your orders FOR you if you have a customer account, and FT has 100% been what I ordered, I have never ordered an authentic and gotten a clone.

The trade off to all this is paying more for a US based vendor. I will also note that places like ebay and amazon (which in the US do NOT have vape gear at all on offer) are really bad places to order from you have a much higher likelihood of an UNLABELED clone, or say a "refurbished" one, so I'd say stick to the know excellent USA vendors if that is a concern for you with FT, but be prepared to pay more. You will buy less, but you will receive it sooner, and you won't have to look for the word "authentic" although I should note that if you choose the wrong US vendor, some sell clones (labeled or unlabeled).

Finally a few things I wouldn't probably buy from fasttech, batteries or eliquid, although I do know folks who are just fine with their eliquids and they probably are fine. I only buy batteries from authentic trusted suppliers listed on Mooch's blog, (you can check the chart on his blog) because it is the ONLY consistent way to ensure authentic batteries, PERIOD.

I think a lot of your FT issues are issues surround the fact that you don't understand how Chinese vendors work. FT has been 100% reliable for me. Everything I have ordered has been what I ordered, and they have never lost a shipment.

Apart from shipping times, I'd rate them higher than a LOT of USA vendors, frankly.

Best of luck,

Anna
Really nicely put and I'd agree on all fronts.I wouldn't but any juice from fasttech because me personally i don't trust it, that's just me I do know alot of people that do buy it and swear by it.me on other other hand I have got about 30 cells from them all 100% authentic and work fine.mostly hb6, 25r's and ijoy 20700 all at a killer deal.plus it's about the only place to find 18350/18500 bats and a huge selection of them.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
For the last 2 months, I've ordered replacement bubble glass for my TFV8-X top airflow tanks. These have got to be the cheapest things I get from there... Ok, maybe not the cheapest, but close ;)
Each order I have made, the 1st thing they put in the bottom of the package, is the glass. If no one has noticed, the unnamed glass comes in a very thin foam cut out and is saran wrapped. Not very good for travel. And guess what? Each order, one of the 2 pieces I ordered is smashed! Figures, huh?

The thing is, I report it as soon as I open the package and see the damage, take pics and hit Customer support. So far, I have ordered 4 pieces (2 per pack) and the 2 orders were 1 piece busted each. They immediately add a replacement pack into the next order I have in line and send it on it's way.

Now, why the replacement orders do not get busted, I have no clue, but I spent pennies on 4 pieces of glass and got 6 total.

Sure, I had to wait and wait and wait. But I really can't complain.

I've only had 1 package lost in the 4 years or so I have been using them. Had some strong magnets in it. Figure they are still stuck to the top of a connex box somewhere. But they sent a replacement order as soon as the 90 days tracking was up.

billthetroll

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2016
Huntington West Virginia
I had got a broadside v2 beautiful mod, anyway I got the mod and was looking at it unscrewed the top looked at the 510 screw and pin started to unscrew it and it stuck......tried and tried nothing, then I used pliers-we can all see where it goes from there.so I took pics and they didn't just send me a new positive pin and screw they sent a whole new mod.that was great,the only other problem I had was customs enforcement keep my package for 3 weeks, on top of the 3 days it took them to send it out (I ordered on a Friday)then the week customs enforcement took to finally give it over to USPS in total it took about 4 and a half weeks to get my stuff?lil over 40 days.I did nothing but chill, I did call the USPS because that's who I thought was at fault for what had happened come to find out nobody can help you when it comes to customs it controls itself it answers to nobody and that sucks.fasttach couldn't have did anything, nothing at all other then say "please give it a few more days"lol I say just chill and it'll be ok.

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH FASTTECH BECAUSE IT IS NOT THE CUSTOMERS FAULT AND IT NOT A TOLERABLE SOLUTION TO HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER TWO MONTH; (THREE IN TOTAL) UNTIL I GOT REFUNDED OR THE ITEM. SEEMS YOU HAVE TOO MUCH TIME FANBOY, GET A JOB AND LEARN HOW HARD IT IS TO GAIN THE MONEY WHEN IT DOESN'T COME OUT OF DADDIES WALLET AND YOU MAY UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL WHEN YOU GOT SCAMMED.
Its coming, next time pay the extra 50cents. Everytime they scan the package it will say arrived or departed. This can happen 3-4 times before it actually leaves China and customs in both countries can take ages if you don't pay to have it fasttracked. 30 business days is like 2 months in China I think, after that they usually ask you to wait another week then refund and you still get your item too.

Reactions: billthetroll

billthetroll

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2016
Huntington West Virginia
Its coming, next time pay the extra 50cents. Everytime they scan the package it will say arrived or departed. This can happen 3-4 times before it actually leaves China and customs in both countries can take ages if you don't pay to have it fasttracked. 30 business days is like 2 months in China I think, after that they usually ask you to wait another week then refund and you still get your item too.
That's to a tee what's up.word for word what is going on and whats going to happen.I don't think I've seen you say anything in a min in that fasttech forum....where you been at bro?

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
That's to a tee what's up.word for word what is going on and whats going to happen.I don't think I've seen you say anything in a min in that fasttech forum....where you been at bro?
I just help folks/staff there unless I have a question or see someone talking trash about Jai lol. Did you get the NarBa or was that someone else?

Reactions: stols001

billthetroll

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2016
Huntington West Virginia
I just help folks/staff there unless I have a question or see someone talking trash about Jai lol. Did you get the NarBa or was that someone else?
na I see you on there just being cool with people and beating back trolls when they start on new people is how you stand on it to me.you know a lot of stuff about reattach and the products they carry.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread