The final countdown to August 8th - your FDA comments NEEDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Remember everyone, the free market of e-cigarettes is being attacked on multiple fronts:
1) tobacco companies are losing revenue from people switching;
2) Pharmaceutical companies are losing revenue from people purchasing e-cigs instead of their quit-smoking products;
3) Federal and state governments are losing revenue from taxes they collect on tobacco.

The more vapers submit comments to the FDA, the more they will see us as a large population that needs to be reasoned with, rather than a small group that can be squashed.

Also remember:

You can submit anonymous comments to the FDA as many times as you want! There is no post limit!

So if you think of something to say, or you see an article with a study that you want to attach for them to look at, then comment again! And again! As many times as you want! :w00t:

Last edited:

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Remember everyone, the free market of e-cigarettes is being attacked on multiple fronts:
1) tobacco companies are losing revenue from people switching;
2) Pharmaceutical companies are losing revenue from people purchasing e-cigs instead of their quit-smoking products;
3) Federal and state governments are losing revenue from taxes they collect on tobacco.

The more vapers submit comments to the FDA, the more they will see us as a large population that needs to be reasoned with, rather than a small group that can be squashed.

Also remember:

You can submit anonymous comments to the FDA as many times as you want! There is no post limit!
So if you think of something to say, or you see an article with a study that you want to attach for them to look at, then comment again! And again! As many times as you want! :w00t:

THIS!!! Good post dragonpuff! :thumb:

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Bringing to the front...

Dear ECF members and visitors,

On August 8th the FDA will close the comments on its proposed deeming regulation.

This regulation will profoundly affect the future of the industry, and as it currently stands, this means 99% of available products are likely to be removed from the market.

So far, not nearly enough vapers have submitted their testimonies to the FDA, and it is essential that all who wish to see vaping remain a viable alternative for smokers.

That means you.

It needn't take long to comment, and I've put a guide on vaping.com, based on CASAA's latest call to action.

Please spend a few minutes composing your own comment. And remember, this really is your final opportunity to have your voice heard before the rule is made. Your comment is important as, by law, it has to be considered as part of the rule-making process.

Many thanks,

Oliver (SJ)

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Completed for myself and my wife! I am very surprised by how few people have done this.

It's sad really...everything we have had to quit smoking just gone, poof, all the companies all the mods all the yummy juice we love....just GONE! Thank you everyone who has posted their comments! Let's get more!! Come on people, they will make us vape crappy, expensive cartos from big tobacco. I don't know about you but the only way I made it one year with no cigs is the yummy juices as far away from cigs in taste as you can get!

STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHT TO VAPE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread