Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
We are 232,061 members strong, just here on ECF.

700 people submitted comments to the FDA regarding our future (vaping).

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
{Further editorial withheld}

>

The FDA received your comments.
Thanks to your input, the future of regulating vape related products will now represent the voice of the people. Close to 700 people took an average of 12 minutes each to fill out our form

, which we were able to submit to the FDA, on a CD. The CD was delivered

to the FDA's door on Wednesday, August 26, 2015.

We appreciate your kindness and we hope that the government listens to your input.

You can see a summary of the user-submitted data here:

http://app.surveygizmo.com/reportsview/?key=371590-4785848-73b865930e62eb5c5dbe33d4f850a443

Cheers!

Regards,
Shiv Patel, Co-Owner
Vas Blagodarskiy, Co-Owner
Happ-E-Juice

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
700 or 700,000, still less than 1% of the population of the US

I understand, but the latter number would reflect adequate effort. The former, IF correct (I emailed them requesting clarification) would be a travesty.

Reactions: Oregon Linda

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
MY bad. I will close this thread shortly.

Their reply is at the top (my initial question at bottom). This was strictly for this ONE source.

>

Vas Blagodarskiy
5:04 PM (0 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

No sir!! It was reaching 700 by the time the FDA closed public voicing on that specific legislation. We were blown away by how many people responded and took the time to voice their opinions. We see a problem with democracy when the people affected don't speak out. We wanted to make it easy for affected Vaper's to directly reach the FDA. We sent the FDA a printed version of ALL the surveys, as well as a digital copy. We didn't want the FDA to ignore that many voices.

700 May not seem like much if you look at vaping in the big picture, but we were just one megaphone. Imagine other groups of people doing the thing we did, each getting between 500-1000 Vapers to voice their opinions. We as the Vaping community CAN and WILL defeat lobbyist and other entities trying to destroy vaping.

And you helped, so thank you :)

On Sat, Oct 10, 2015 at 4:55 PM, DPLongo22 wrote:
This can't be correct. 700? No way.

PLEASE tell me that it was a misprint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread