USA
I had to have some bent stems so I could look like this in my own mind

2b_1_b_1304_1.JPG

jsand0101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Fairfax, VA, USA
Man I love this review and the info on Clones. And really love the info on where to get Stems now. Thanks and here is mine, Just picked it up 2 days ago from my local shop, they only got 9 of them in.
IMAG0202.jpg

Question for you, where is a good place to buy the Battery extension tubes in chrome for these? I want to use a 18650 battery.

Last edited:

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
Man I love this review and the info on Clones. And really love the info on where to get Stems now. Thanks and here is mine, Just picked it up 2 days ago from my local shop, they only got 9 of them in.
View attachment 285521

Question for you, where is a good place to buy the Battery extension tubes in chrome for these? I want to use a 18650 battery.

Hey

so here the link to the shop where i ordered the tube for 18650 battery, you can get it in steel and brass.
0003347_chi-you-special-engraved-tube-set_200.jpeg

i talked to the seller and he tried it on katos hammer, it works !!!

you have to register to put something into the shopping kart.
Le Gadgets Special Engraved Tube 18650

i will make some pictures and post them after it arrived.

greetings from germany

Stan

p.s.: have some nice and quiet days !!!!

Last edited:

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
I had to have some bent stems so I could look like this in my own mind

2b_1_b_1304_1.JPG

dspin, what about the mouthpiece in my picture ? is it something you would enjoy ???
because i don´t use it very often, if you like i send it to you---> no strings attached !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC_2169.jpg

Stan

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
dspin, what about the mouthpiece in my picture ? is it something you would enjoy ???
because i don´t use it very often, if you like i send it to you---> no strings attached !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 286858

Stan

I REALLY appreciate the offer, but I must decline. If I hadnt ordered one quite similar to that I would accept, but two pipe stems - albeit different materials will be enough for me my friend.

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
Wow while I thank you for the info, There is no way I could spend $91 on this.

hey,

i understand that 91 usd is a lot of money, but you send much more for the original Hammer so i thought you want to have the original for the 18650 batteries. There is a clone tube on ebay, but it isn´t as nice . i will look out for it and send the link to you if you want !

greetings Stan

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany

I REALLY appreciate the offer, but I must decline. If I hadnt ordered one quite similar to that I would accept, but two pipe stems - albeit different materials will be enough for me my friend.

hey dspin,

i thought some time if i offer to give it to you, because i am not santa ,lol.
i like the material but for me it is to much bended, so it is laying arround / unused for some time now.
if you decide otherwise in the future, just send me a pm.

greetings stan

Obi Wan Vapori

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
Saco,ME,USA
I am seriously thinking about one of these but would want to run it with a kick. Have been reading some posts on people using the battery extension on the atty side of the clones that are showing up and was wondering if anyone has tried it with the original. If you have seen picks of the clones set up this way they retain the hammer look and don't wind up looking like a L shape. Don't suppose a lot of folks modify 250 dollar mechanical mods but thought I would throw the question out because I am leery about buying clones, have not bought one clone yet (actually afraid the one I would order would wind up being a clone sold as the real thing).

PuffMagicDragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Los Angeles
Rocking my Hammer by Kato and the Kayfun 3.1 today. I had these plated last month and have only rocked it a couple of times. Today I'm rocking it with a microfiber cloth sitting on my desk to lay it on and wipe my prints off, not practical but sure is pretty.

I had the Jeweler plate the internals of the Hammer with silver.
He also made sure to plate the inside of the Kayfun so I could use the M-Tank and still see gold even on the inside. All of the Steel rings and tank are also plated so I can do whatever config and it's all gold.

Sorry for the lame cell phone photos.

11714641964_79ecec2be8_z.jpg

11714619616_59db568259_z.jpg

11713849285_3ca4935b89_z.jpg

11713849285_3ca4935b89_z.jpg

Last edited:

PuffMagicDragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Los Angeles
Hey dspin - I have never took the white inner tube out since it never makes contact with anything else.

Whoo hoo, gold Hammer - looks awesome, thanks for sharing Puff

Hey Puff - I finally took mine all apart to polish and I CANNOT get the white tube out of the brass tube. You have a trick for that? All I could polish was the outerpart, need to get inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread