Not open for further replies.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
The joys of iTaste vaping at the airport :)

xaph87.jpg

Kieferz

Oct 19, 2014
Louisville,Ky
Thanks. Y'all time to get a back up I suppose. Again I just need something I can take with me to work. The itaste so far hasn't raise any eyebrows but a box might draw more attention. The big clouds are nice for at home but I prefer stealth vaping when in public. Or at least not creating a huge amount of vapor.

Last edited:

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
Thanks. Y'all time to get a back up I suppose. Again I just need something I can take with me to work. The itaste so far hasn't raise any eyebrows but a box might draw more attention. The big clouds are nice for at home but I prefer stealth vaping when in public. Or at least not creating a huge amount of vapor.

I'm smelling what your spreading sister. If I could have one and only one mod at a time it would be my MVP with the Kayfun but the VV with a simple clearo is what I find in my hand 80% if the time if I am out of the house. As to the duration of charge, I get ~7 hours vaping at 3.8 if I'm not to stressed. I keep two in rotation switching whenever I think of it and one in a box on the shelf just in case.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Anyone still puffin some VV V3 love? Backups, even??

All 3 of mine still work, though I have the battery-post problem more than I used to; apparently some of my toppers really push those down, which vv3's can handle, but then you gotta pop the post upward the next time you wanna use the vv3 for something else. They're mainly my "utility" mods now; for a while I did use them as backups -- if all my big (removable battery) mods were in use, then I'd grab a vv3 if I wanted to get another topper ready to vape -- but after I got used to 18650s, the 800mAh really seemed lacking. Now they're mainly used as dry-burn, ohm-test mods -- but still perfectly usable as backups, if needed. Now I have 2 iStick30s; I use my Sigelei Zmax if they're both charging, and I still use my gun-metal Vamo with my gold kayfun, with my early-morning/after-meals vape, "Smocha". The vv3s are always handy if I need to dry-burn a coil.

Andria

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
Anyone still puffin some VV V3 love? Backups, even??
Three out of my four are still going strong with one still usable but battery recycling heaven isn't far off. VV3/HH.357/Aurora BF on a lanyard remains my goto when I'm flitting around the house and yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread