built4feel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
South Central PA, USA
752XK6o.jpg
bw0Slgk.jpg

Turns out, i was the first order placed for the sale! I made sure I was gonna be fast, before even narrowing down which one I wanted.
[ I used my VPS with a Gbit connection, which is basically at least 10X faster than the fastest internet most people have, and I set up autofill specifically for robs checkout, lol. :) ]
I was eyeing up the resin filled maple at first, and the infamous black stabilized... but I decided I wanted a natural-all wood, oil finish. That helped by cutting my choices in half, and I was able to make a list of 8. But, I was barely able to create a numbered list before the sale started!

It was really hard to narrow it down. Any of them, especially the 8 I choose, would make me happy, but I got my two top picks! I couldnt be more stoked!

The sale was pulverizingly intense.

Congrats to everyone who got one, and dont worry if you weren't able to, because Im sure you can eventually get one, if you really want. I've wanted one for a long time, and these will be my firsts. I can finally use my two V1 Nuppins Ive been keeping tucked away for over 5 months! Might even break out the brass AFCs finally for these beauties! Anything brass has gotta look sweet on wood, right?

I . cant . wait .

Im gonna have to recover for a month or two before indulging in a NT OG feeder now, lol. But I gotta get me some of "the cure"! Haven't tried it yet!

Last edited:

Alawot

Wakonda Warrior
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Lebanon, Ohio
I posted this in some other threads, but wanted to share with my NT peeps. juice used in the video is Wakonda of course :thumb:

Especially since this is the thread that suggested I forget everything else and just hey a Reo. :thumbs:

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Dave is that walnut ebony? That's gorgeous!!

I'll get pics up of my wenge as soon as I'm able to get some good ones/have time to fiddle with file sizes and all that. Instantly my favorite mod of all time. I named it "Wenaka" :)

Wakonda simply tastes better out of a wood mod :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread