The Odysseus and how to make a .9ohm dual coil atomizer for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
hehehe.... I have a 3rd hand tool that I use for soldering stuff once in a while, thankfully it also has a magnifying glass, which comes in handy with my failing-with-age eyesight lol... it definitely comes in handy when wrapping those dc's....not really needed when wrapping singles...

that ody on my stealth, 1.1 ohms (dual coils) at 3.7v (12.45 watts) is drawing almost the same amount of vapor as my TS atm, (single coil) 2.4 ohms at 7.4v (22.82 watts)....I'm loving it :D

Last edited:

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
Hey guys,

im very interested in the ceramic rope that is used in the video, is there a thread somewhere?

Where can i get further informations, like experiences about the rope and is it really temperature resistant and non-toxic while using it?

Greetings

Jason told me that it's the loose 3/8" wound ceramic from McMaster Carr. It is good for over 2400 degrees F. and has no asbestos.

I tried looking for it briefly but couldn't find the part number.

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
Hey guys,

im very interested in the ceramic rope that is used in the video, is there a thread somewhere?

Where can i get further informations, like experiences about the rope and is it really temperature resistant and non-toxic while using it?

Greetings
The link is in the description of the video (for others still looking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread