Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Looking forward to seeing those cards when the time comes. I knew you had a plan, so was not too terribly worried. But when the deeming was published, and it was evident that each strength / flavor would require separate testing at upwards of $1 million (each!!).... well to say I got nervous is an understatement. :cry:

Nor do I !!! :ohmy:

That's the current wording, but I am optimistic that the final deeming rule to read much different than that. HALO & Lost Art eliquids have already sued - and I am sure many more will follow.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Taste is always subjective :)

One's 'wow' is the other's 'bleah'

Been like that forever. Popeye loves his spinach, a good number of toddlers consider it spitball-ammo...

Just another reason for keeping the market open.

So that every vaper can find his/her go-to juice.

Choices are good.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Choices are good.

Having said that, with the way the product line pared down - I couldn't vape any of your offerings if I wanted to.

When the recent sale came up I looked. There is only one offering in high VG/100 VG in a flavor I wouldn't be interested in. As someone who has a significant allergic reaction to PG - can't touch any other liquid in the lineup.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Should you go under and or have issues,
I certainly hope that doesn't happen, not least because of all the hard work and superb service - but if things were insurmountable, I'd happily buy concentrates!

Personally, I hope there's a way to be found around it all! :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Having said that, with the way the product line pared down - I couldn't vape any of your offerings if I wanted to.

When the recent sale came up I looked. There is only one offering in high VG/100 VG in a flavor I wouldn't be interested in. As someone who has a significant allergic reaction to PG - can't touch any other liquid in the lineup.

Sorry we couldn't accommodate you! There are several High(er) VG options -

Sure Bert
Butterscotch Pudding

Also - The Cure v1 an v2, and Passioncake - are all 60% VG.

Finally - we have had several (I dare say most) customers who have approached us with the very same problem and found that they have absolutely zero issues with the PG that we use. There is a wide variance in quality when it comes to base ingredients. I know every says "we use nothing but the best" - but - how many actually tested all the options before they came to that conclusion... we did!

I hope that helps my friend!

~C

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Should you go under and or have issues, would you consider to just sell your flavorings/recopies? My bottom feeding flash light would appreciate it!

I wouldn't sell them - I would just give them away most likely (assuming there was zero chance we would reopen at a later date).

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I certainly hope that doesn't happen, not least because of all the hard work and superb service - but if things were insurmountable, I'd happily buy concentrates!

Personally, I hope there's a way to be found around it all! :)

This is yet another option we have considered under the worst case scenario...

I am not sure it would be worth my time or trouble, honestly... I have a Masters Degree in Clinical Counseling, I'd almost rather go back to helping people here in the Omaha Metro Area with Mental Health/Addictions issues.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
This is yet another option we have considered under the worst case scenario...

I am not sure it would be worth my time or trouble, honestly... I have a Masters Degree in Clinical Counseling, I'd almost rather go back to helping people here in the Omaha Metro Area with Mental Health/Addictions issues.
Understand your thoughts and feelings - surely wouldn't be as labour intensive as ready to use, and not nearly so many regulations. Plus, it would keep the NT name and lovely flavours around ...and still be a business. ....plus, I could get to try them all!!! :wub:

Perhaps you could do both ...you are Superman after all! ;) :laugh:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Understand your thoughts and feelings - surely wouldn't be as labour intensive as ready to use, and not nearly so many regulations. Plus, it would keep the NT name and lovely flavours around ...and still be a business. ....plus, I could get to try them all!!! :wub:

Perhaps you could do both ...you are Superman after all! ;) :laugh:

The problem is that flavoring companies aren't planning on complying with the regulations. Net-net - we'll have to produce all of our own flavoring - not insurmountable, but definitely different that placing an order with a flavoring company.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
The problem is that flavoring companies aren't planning on complying with the regulations. Net-net - we'll have to produce all of our own flavoring - not insurmountable, but definitely different that placing an order with a flavoring company.
Ah right! - that aspect must differ from our own impositions, as one popular UK maker of e-liquid has diversified by having a flavouring only website as well as their original nicotine containing e-liquid one.

I'm not 100% clear on flavouring and if it's affected in any way here, but that new site has all the big 'food' flavouring companies ranges, plus the various ones that do the 'one shot' mixes, including their own.

No doubt on the original site, the bottle sizes of ready to use will change to 10ml by next year, and the nicotine containing bases may disappear.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Ah right! - that aspect must differ from our own impositions, as one popular UK maker of e-liquid has diversified by having a flavouring only website as well as their original nicotine containing e-liquid one.

I'm not 100% clear on flavouring and if it's affected in any way here, but that new site has all the big 'food' flavouring companies ranges, plus the various ones that do the 'one shot' mixes, including their own.

No doubt on the original site, the bottle sizes of ready to use will change to 10ml by next year, and the nicotine containing bases may disappear.

There's a laundry list of stuff that needs to be measured - and - flavoring companies are hesitant to give away proprietary information.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
There's a laundry list of stuff that needs to be measured - and - flavoring companies are hesitant to give away proprietary information.
I'm not sure about what would be classed 'food flavouring' - can't see how they'd be able to include them in the TPD.
It could be that some of the smaller brands of ready mixed one shot types may disappear if specifically described as for e-liquid use.

It all seems like a minefield, and yours seems a lot more difficult than I suspect ours will be.
All so stupid, blinkered, and extremely short sighted ...unless of course you're a BP or BT! :(

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I'm not sure about what would be classed 'food flavouring' - can't see how they'd be able to include them in the TPD.
It could be that some of the smaller brands of ready mixed one shot types may disappear if specifically described as for e-liquid use.

It all seems like a minefield, and yours seems a lot more difficult than I suspect ours will be.
All so stupid, blinkered, and extremely short sighted ...unless of course you're a BP or BT! :(

I feel fortunate to be one of the people who has a plan ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
im getting a tat, so, yea.... go NT!

..seriously though, i am proud of what you've been able to accomplish, keep it going or bust! or something like that.. :D

Thanks for the props brother! We'll keep it up as long as we are able!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread