Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
We've been fielding lots of questions about what we plan to do for the upcoming FDA regulations. I can't share a lot of details at present, but we see a path forward --

The path is both time and capital intensive - so intensive that we fully expect 95% or more eliquid brands to evaporate. The process of sorting the wheat from the chaff is underway...

I wish I could share more details, but - it would suffice to say that those of you that depend on Nicoticket would be very proud of the work we have already done to ensure your supply - and - you have good reason to believe many good things to come in the future.

I just wanted to THANK ALL OF YOU that have gotten us this far... we are truly indebted to each and every one of you.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
We've been fielding lots of questions about what we plan to do for the upcoming FDA regulations. I can't share a lot of details at present, but we see a path forward --

The path is both time and capital intensive - so intensive that we fully expect 95% or more eliquid brands to evaporate. The process of sorting the wheat from the chaff is underway...

I wish I could share more details, but - it would suffice to say that those of you that depend on Nicoticket would be very proud of the work we have already done to ensure your supply - and - you have good reason to believe many good things to come in the future.

I just wanted to THANK ALL OF YOU that have gotten us this far... we are truly indebted to each and every one of you.

I've been waiting for you to chime in. I know you have been proactive in preparing for this and hope that pays off in spades now.

Subscribed and watching closely, Godspeed MOS :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I've been waiting for you to chime in. I know you have been proactive in preparing for this and hope that pays off in spades now.

Subscribed and watching closely, Godspeed MOS :)

Lawyers and advisors have forced us to play our cards pretty close to our chest... even this statement is devoid of the details... I've felt for a long time that consumers will vote with their pocketbooks and determine winners and losers. We're very fortunate to have a large base of devoted vapers that make our effort to meet and exceed the FDA requrements, possible.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Thanks for the update. Not really surprised that you've been getting in front of things before many (most) others but the reassurance is great news. Especially for those that may have had some doubts.

Much more work remains to be done - but - I think we'll be fine. I am cautiously optimistic - I say cautiously because I am an stout sceptic.

balance

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Just so y'all know, but over the past 20 months, I've discovered that NT is the only brand I can vape. I have trouble with some of your offerings(OMG, fruit, NOT MY THING), but I have trouble with *ALL* of the flavors I've tried from other vendors. I've tried the Bunny. I've tried the Chess pieces. I've tried that Mountain stuff. I've tried local flavors and house mixes. I am really, really pleased (and delighted) that the flavors that mean so much to me are among the most likely to still exist in the future.

Thanks for being so smart -- and so damn good!

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal

I'm glad you have a plan, albeit a secret one. Unfortunately CA just passed some pretty stupid vape laws essentially cutting off my supply of Nicoticket as of next month :(. It's been a fun ride superman and I wish you all the best going forward. Could not have done it without your juice.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Just so y'all know, but over the past 20 months, I've discovered that NT is the only brand I can vape. I have trouble with some of your offerings(OMG, fruit, NOT MY THING), but I have trouble with *ALL* of the flavors I've tried from other vendors. I've tried the Bunny. I've tried the Chess pieces. I've tried that Mountain stuff. I've tried local flavors and house mixes. I am really, really pleased (and delighted) that the flavors that mean so much to me are among the most likely to still exist in the future.

Thanks for being so smart -- and so damn good!

Ironically enough this situation is more common than you might think... even other "premium" liquids take short-cuts. That said, there are some who swear they can't vape Nicoticket, so, it's subjective I guess.

Thank you so much for the kind words balance! Enjoy that juice my friend!~

Best,

~Clark

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I have been thinking of you since the regs came out, Kent. Glad you're working on a plan. Must be depressing to build a fine business and have this looming.

Even if the whole thing comes toppling down, it's been a great run. That said, I sure as hell don't want the ride to end! ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I'm glad you have a plan, albeit a secret one. Unfortunately CA just passed some pretty stupid vape laws essentially cutting off my supply of Nicoticket as of next month :(. It's been a fun ride superman and I wish you all the best going forward. Could not have done it without your juice.

Do you have a link to the legislation Taki? I'm unaware of anything other than the new minimum age law, and the indoor ban?

remmy00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
Southern California

Do you have a link to the legislation Taki? I'm unaware of anything other than the new minimum age law, and the indoor ban?

Yes please share... I am in So Cal and other than the two items that Kent indicated, I am unaware of any other laws that would impact purchase of Nicoticket (or other vendors) here in California.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Hmmmmmmm I could be mistaken, not finding anything really concrete on the interwebz.

I'm not finding anything either. I am pretty sure Stephan Didek from NotBlowingSmoke would have gone postal if that was the case. So, good news - no premature goodbyes!~

How ya been Taki - miss ya man.

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal
I'm not finding anything either. I am pretty sure Stephan Didek from NotBlowingSmoke would have gone postal if that was the case. So, good news - no premature goodbyes!~

How ya been Taki - miss ya man.
Welllllll I now have a stock pile of 3mg unflavored juice to the tune of 3 gallons. Life's been kicking my ...., we're so busy at work I have no time for much else. Days are basically get to work, work work work, buy some vape stuff, work work work, sleep lol. Eating and vape breaks are scattered in there somewhere.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Welllllll I now have a stock pile of 3mg unflavored juice to the tune of 3 gallons. Life's been kicking my ...., we're so busy at work I have no time for much else. Days are basically get to work, work work work, buy some vape stuff, work work work, sleep lol. Eating and vape breaks are scattered in there somewhere.

Sounds like you are keeping busy - that's a good thing! Remember to get that beautiful dog out for a nice walk! ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Peace, Clark and crew. Glad to hear you think you'll keep your head above water. Figured you would brother. Just popping in to say my thoughts are with you. Keep fighting the good fight!! :)

Thanks Sloth - glad to hear you are well!~

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Lawyers and advisors have forced us to play our cards pretty close to our chest... even this statement is devoid of the details... I've felt for a long time that consumers will vote with their pocketbooks and determine winners and losers. We're very fortunate to have a large base of devoted vapers that make our effort to meet and exceed the FDA requrements, possible.
Looking forward to seeing those cards when the time comes. I knew you had a plan, so was not too terribly worried. But when the deeming was published, and it was evident that each strength / flavor would require separate testing at upwards of $1 million (each!!).... well to say I got nervous is an understatement. :cry:
Even if the whole thing comes toppling down, it's been a great run. That said, I sure as hell don't want the ride to end! ;)
Nor do I !!! :ohmy:

Steamix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Vapistan
Ironically enough this situation is more common than you might think... even other "premium" liquids take short-cuts. That said, there are some who swear they can't vape Nicoticket, so, it's subjective I guess.

Thank you so much for the kind words balance! Enjoy that juice my friend!~

Best,

~Clark

Taste is always subjective :)

One's 'wow' is the other's 'bleah'

Been like that forever. Popeye loves his spinach, a good number of toddlers consider it spitball-ammo...

Just another reason for keeping the market open.

So that every vaper can find his/her go-to juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread