Status
Not open for further replies.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
It really is all over the map with flavor percentages, and threads like the ones you link are a good primer for figuring out what it's all about. Personally, I prefer lighter flavored mixes and mostly tobacco's, Inawera brand I usually shoot around 1-2 %, Hangsen brand I start at 5%, but there are exceptions, like their Arabic that I shoot at 2.5%, I found out early on that I needed to do test batches and evaluate how I perceive the different flavors, and work to a percentage for my tastes...there are some that I actually just count drops because the flavors are so concentrated its difficult to measure for small batches.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Feeling a little zingy tonight! :D I broke into a bottle of River Bottom Fog Sauce ( 18mg/ml) and cut it with some 6mg/ml but still, way stronger than I'm used to :lol: I think I'm going to cut this one with some 0 mg and hit it with a touch of tobacco absolute...DIY and mixology is fun :)

chrisz

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2011
cincinnati, oh
It really is all over the map with flavor percentages, and threads like the ones you link are a good primer for figuring out what it's all about. Personally, I prefer lighter flavored mixes and mostly tobacco's, Inawera brand I usually shoot around 1-2 %, Hangsen brand I start at 5%, but there are exceptions, like their Arabic that I shoot at 2.5%, I found out early on that I needed to do test batches and evaluate how I perceive the different flavors, and work to a percentage for my tastes...there are some that I actually just count drops because the flavors are so concentrated its difficult to measure for small batches.
I vape a fire and ice, prebought, that I modify with some extra red hot. Need to restock, since I buy locally, I want to ask about their recipe. I have never attempted dig, but fear I need to get into it.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
I have resisted asking this because I know someone is going to respond with, "Depends on the recipe" and/or "Depends on your taste."

Could someone please tell me a BALLPARK figure of how much flavoring is used in E-juice? I.E. How many ml of tobacco flavoring is used in a 30ml bottle as that is probably the quantity I will make, if I do. Again, just so I have kind of a idea.
Thank you.
I'm trying to figure that one out myself. :?:
First batch I went with 20%, but I think it was too much :(
Do you have eJuice Me Up to help you with the percentage?

Last edited:

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Wow. THANKS EVERYBODY! :thumbs:

This is what I was looking for... Yeah, I have that ejuice me up calculator. I like it so much, I copied the exe. file to a flash drive so I would always have it. Going by that, I was kind of figuring about 1% of flavoring but couldn't be real sure and just wanted a baseline. I guess one could always start out with to little. Easier to add...
:rickroll:

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
:?:

giphy.gif

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
I just got out of bed :?:
Kinda warm outside,
Think I will make some juice today, then watch some Blue Blood reruns on the ION channel :p

giphy.gif
Think I'll just lay around and do nothing except maybe listen to KISS Alive II on vinyl.

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
Think I'll drag myself out of bed and go see what carnage awaits me at the office. Maybe it will be a good day and I will just have to figure out why someone threw themselves off a 30 story building vs a traffic collision where I have to tell a father his 16 year old daughter was killed in a car crash. Did I mention I hate getting out of bed?[emoji380][emoji932][emoji1015]

Sent with my communicator by Tapatalk[emoji92]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread