Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
giphy.gif

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Congrats on the kitties Chief! Id get one, but hubs is allergic, I don't want to clean litter boxes and I hate cat hair everywhere. That's why I got a pet rock. I named it Stoney. Cute isn't he

View attachment 580859
Is Stoney a native of Flint?

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Congrats on the kitties Chief! Id get one, but hubs is allergic, I don't want to clean litter boxes and I hate cat hair everywhere. That's why I got a pet rock. I named it Stoney. Cute isn't he

View attachment 580859
As long as it gets yer Rocks Off!!!

You could call it Stoney?!? I Guess?!?

LOLz

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
How to wash a cat...

1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.

2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close the lid. You may need to stand on the lid.

4. At this point the cat will self-agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet – the cat is actually enjoying this!

5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a “power-wash” and “rinse.”

6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.

7. Stand well back, behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift the lid.

8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.

9. Both the toilet and the cat will be sparkling clean.

Signed... The Dog!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
How to wash a cat...

1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.

2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close the lid. You may need to stand on the lid.

4. At this point the cat will self-agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet – the cat is actually enjoying this!

5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a “power-wash” and “rinse.”

6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.

7. Stand well back, behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift the lid.

8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.

9. Both the toilet and the cat will be sparkling clean.

Signed... The Dog!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol

e7eaf27189f6028a613d6a0bdac7ac4a.jpg

Sent via iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread