Not open for further replies.

Sterno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Oklahoma City
www.reosmods.com
My avatar pic is me but here is one from about a year ago of the family minus my oldest DD who couldn't make it that day.

Family2_zps27617ed0.jpg

nice family Rob :)

boilednuts

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
ALOHA STATE
View attachment 173109

Heres one of all of us, even one extra kid! betcha can't guess which three kids I think are mine?

Oh and Jack, your movies are hilarious!

Because I'm psychic I guess this will be proof enough to all the doubters (esp. Kay) and cast away all doubts. BTW Drifter, yer check is in the mail. Lemme first touch the my monitor, then meditate a bit. Okay, I'm ready........the one on the left (without a doubt).

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
The young lady on your right looks bored... perhaps a free trip to the beautiful mountains of Colorado would perk her up.

Jack

Good one Jack. I was wondering how long it would take for someone to notice the unmistakable aura of boredom surrounding her!

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Because I'm psychic I guess this will be proof enough to all the doubters (esp. Kay) and cast away all doubts. BTW Drifter, yer check is in the mail. Lemme first touch the my monitor, then meditate a bit. Okay, I'm ready........the one on the left (without a doubt).

well, you made it rather difficult with your trick question! They're all good looking!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread