Bring on a great weekend !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VW18T

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Bangor, PA
Hi, I got my new reo mini in the mail yesterday. Could not wait to get home from work and check this unit out. I had new AW batts and lr510/306 atty's waiting for it. I was very impressed with the build quality when I first laid eyes on it. Got it all set up and filled with my fav halo liquid. Decided to start on a lr510 and thought it was pretty good. I then switched to the cisco lr306 and can not stop vaping this combo. The lr306 really hit the spot for me. I am coming from a ego-t and was not happy with how it KILLED the flavor in juice. So happy I was able to snag one and the color I wanted. Thanks Rob for making a quality mod !

Here's a pic

4079b68c-2d39-f722.jpg

PattyR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2009
Sunshine State, USA
Oh, wow! You got one of the gorgeous blue ones :)

Congrats, Randy. I agree with you - a REO with an LR306 is a great combination. Vape on!! :vapor:

Hi, I got my new reo mini in the mail yesterday. Could not wait to get home from work and check this unit out. I had new AW batts and lr510/306 atty's waiting for it. I was very impressed with the build quality when I first laid eyes on it. Got it all set up and filled with my fav halo liquid. Decided to start on a lr510 and thought it was pretty good. I then switched to the cisco lr306 and can not stop vaping this combo. The lr306 really hit the spot for me. I am coming from a ego-t and was not happy with how it KILLED the flavor in juice. So happy I was able to snag one and the color I wanted. Thanks Rob for making a quality mod !

Here's a pic

4079b68c-2d39-f722.jpg

VW18T

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Bangor, PA
It never ceases to amaze me to see someone new with the foresight to buy the hi-end PV from the getgo. You just saved a lot of money my friend...congrats on a great vaping device and decision!!

Thanks, I did alot of research on what PV was going to fit my needs and keep me happy vaping. Now I wonder how long it will take me to pull the trigger on a Grand lol.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com

Here's a pic

4079b68c-2d39-f722.jpg

Nice photo and glad to hear your liking it . Feel free to post your photo here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/152837-reo-family-photos-25.html So the general public can view it easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread