Ace
Model Tea
Main Street
Caramel Waffle Cappuccino

And more than definitely I will not purchase again:
Open Road
Passion Fruit Cooler
XXX

I understand that a lot of vapers liked these last 4 liquids that I did not, so its all about my personal taste.
La Sauce seems to be a very good company, its juices are reasonably good and prices are economical (There is always an exciting offer going on). Out of my favorite 5, there is one that could compete with any Premium juice: Model Tea. it is the more complex and satisfying from the lot. if you like any of them but think that something is a little off, let it steep for at least 2 weeks. There are 3 kinds of reactions when you try a fresh made juice: 1)YUK, 2) I like it but..., 3) I love it. Steeping time will definitely make you "love" number 2 however number 1 will be yuk even after a long steeping, so move on...

• Informative
Reactions: chellie

JadidasKV

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2016
Out of the four i tried, capone, ace, caramel waffle cappuccino, and 1922, the only one i would buy again is the cwc. The capone and ace jus have a weird taste to them for me. I love fruit loops, but capone taste like a fruit loops with no milk lol. Its not unvapable, but i dont think id buy it again. Ace, i cant vape much of it. After about 2-3ml, i ready to switch. Cwc, that stuffs pretty damn good. Im usually not a coffee person, i dont taste waffle at all, but it is a pretty damn good juice. I was very surprised. The 1922 isnt too bad.

Reactions: SnapDragon NY

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I've been using The Sauce LA since this thread has started or very close and started using Awesometown.
    I was using 6mg but switched to 3mg and got better flavor with much less harshness.
    Purplepower,New York cheesecake,and banana creme have become my favorites.
    Others are good also,both coffee flavors,but awesometown is becoming what I always seem to run out of fast.
    Some flavors I thought I liked,but bottles are still full and will probably get trash canned.
    The Sauce LA also is carrying many other brands,prices were extremely too high,but a few days ago prices were much more competitive.
    I like naked 100 Lava and decided to try berry.Lava has some coconut which tastes great in a vapor.
    Several great things about The Sauce LA is reliable fast shipping on every order and prices on thier blends are ridiculously inexpensive.
    I made 4-5 orders and they always go out ASAP and they're always discount codes for like 50-70% off.

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 5, 2017
    I just ordered some Awesometown when they had a $2.00 60ml each sale, allowed only 3 bottles- so I got 2 of the Purple Powder and the strawberry lemonade! I got them a week or so ago and haven't tried them yet. $10.00 for 180mls of juice shipped was a good deal, I hope I like them. I really like many of the SauceLA flavors
    1. CWC
    2. Vanilla Bean Cream
    3. 1922
    4. Get Your Kicks
    5. Model Tea
    6. Open Road
    These are usually the flavors I keep ordering and I too wait for at least 70% off sales.
    I don't care for Capone, Ace, XXX, Passion Fruit Cooler, or Mango Blast, they taste weird to me.
    I am hoping I like some of the Awesometown flavors that I got!
    The SauceLA has some prices that are hard to beat!

celticluvr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    I've been using The Sauce LA since this thread has started or very close and started using Awesometown.
    I was using 6mg but switched to 3mg and got better flavor with much less harshness.
    Purplepower,New York cheesecake,and banana creme have become my favorites.
    Others are good also,both coffee flavors,but awesometown is becoming what I always seem to run out of fast.
    Some flavors I thought I liked,but bottles are still full and will probably get trash canned.
    The Sauce LA also is carrying many other brands,prices were extremely too high,but a few days ago prices were much more competitive.
    I like naked 100 Lava and decided to try berry.Lava has some coconut which tastes great in a vapor.
    Several great things about The Sauce LA is reliable fast shipping on every order and prices on thier blends are ridiculously inexpensive.
    I made 4-5 orders and they always go out ASAP and they're always discount codes for like 50-70% off.
    You don't have to trashcan those flavors u don't like ;);) U can send/give/sell them to another vaper!! ;);) Shoot if I had the spare funds I'd work out a deal with ya. :)

chellie

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    Was surfing and an offer popped up from them -- 3 - 30mg bottles for 2.99 plus shipping $7 total so I ordered it. It is for 3 of their best seller flavors - Capone, Caramel Waffle Capuccino and Open Road.

I doubt I will want the cereal one - looking forward to the Caramel and possibly the open road.

• Winner
    Reactions: SnapDragon NY

chellie

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    I am a big fan of TheSauceLA. Once you order from them and get in their system you get email specials that can't be beat. Love their juice, some flavors more than others. I hope they are around for a good long while.
    They sent my order out immediately - should have it tomm. And they did have some great offers even after I ordered. I practiced restraint and am waiting until I test them first.

Reactions: Jingles

chellie

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    I received my order today. I had enclosed a brief note online thanking them for the great introductory offer and letting them know that I mainly vape tobacco, coffee and vanilla flavors and if I like their ejuice - I would definitely be back.

Well not only did they send me the three on the introductory (Capone, Caramel Waffle Cappuccino and Open Road) , they also sent me a full size (30ml) of Vanilla Bean Cream which I thought was SUPER nice of them.

I am vaping the Caramel Waffle Cappuccino and it tastes great - did not even have to steep.

So --- so far so good.

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 5, 2017
    The SauceLA is one of my favorite juice companies and while I don't like every flavor, they do have some I truly love , my favorites are:
    Vanilla Bean Cream, CWC, 1922,Get Your Kicks, Model T and Main Street from their original line and from the Awesometown line :
    Red Laces, Strawberry Lemonade and Purple Powder. I haven't tried all of the Awesometown Line, but I tried the 3 I have listed and love those! I will be trying more of this Line in the future.
    I have tried their entire original line of eliquids and while most of the flavors I didn't care for were vapeable except for ACE, wow I just hated that flavor!
    The SauceLA has great sales, fast shipping( except during a huge sale) and customer service and pretty much the only place I buy my liquids. I have been using The SauceLA for over a year now and I have been very happy with this company!

Reactions: Jingles

Rex Everything

ECF Veteran
    Apr 27, 2014
    Tacoma
    I jumped on the Sauce La hype train and ordered about 500ml of liquid during a 75% off sale.....Vanilla bean, Capone, Ace and a few others. I gave all of them at least a 3 week steep and loaded up a couple of squonkers.....I tried each flavor and........ I poured 495 ml of juice down the sink.....I really wish I liked the flavors, but a no go for me....was worth a shot due to the great prices and awsome customer service....I am jealous of you that found things you like. Just not my thing

chellie

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    IMG_1681.JPG IMG_1682.JPG I have a 30ml of Capone from Sauce la which I know I will not like and I have a 100ml of Milk Loops, a cereal flavor from DIY flavor shack. Both never used. I only vape coffee and vanilla or tobacco.

Update - photos attached
    30ml Capone
    2 x 100ml Milk Loops

Does anyone want these? Free. I just hate to trash it in case someone likes these flavors. They are cereal flavors (yuk) at 3% nic. I was thinking along the lines of captain crunch - they smell more like fruit loops. Not my thing - did not even sample them.

Last edited:

listopencil

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2017
    In Partibus Infidelium
    I ordered from them and was satisfied. The Awesome Town juices had to breathe and steep first, then they were incredible and just kept getting better. The Caramel Waffle Cappuccino is awesome, the Vanilla Bean isn't as good but it's still good. I don't use them all that much because I go MTL for the most part but they are great for temp control set ups. You can play with the temp and change the flavor.

SteamHead

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 8, 2014
    Tampa, FL, USA
    LOVE this company! Favorites have been Capone (best cereal vape ever, if i could only vape 1 for the rest of my life, it'd be this) NY Cheesecake (amazing!), Model T, Vanilla BC. ACE was a miss for me but the wife loves it. Castaway Coconut is the only one out of the 15 or so we've tried that was truly bad. Open Road is okay but light on flavor.

There's a bunch more Awesometown flavors I'd love to try, like like Irish Cream and Toasted Almond.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread