The Struggle is real….

Status
Not open for further replies.

illthiest

Verified Member
Oct 24, 2013
Atlanta
Hello fellow vapers, I just got into vaping about 2 months ago. I bought a SVD as my first mod, and I fell in love with it and then i sold it to one of my friends so I could purchase a Provari. I've been vapeless for about 2 weeks (waiting for the polished) and i don't know how much longer i can wait. I really want the polished version but provape has been out of stock. Ive been checking the status about when they will have more in stock, but they can't tell me anything….. on there website there are reviews saying how they just purchased a polished provari which dates 10-29. Its not just one person but 3 reviews saying they got polished provaris on the 29th of October. So I was confused and got in contact with provape and they told me those people probably bought it off another dealer.

So can anyone please tell me where I can purchase a Polished Provari Mini?

Im really tempted to order a normal one but I'm gonna regret it when the polished ones come back in stock...

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
Sorry, you seem sooo disappointed. If I'm not mistaken, there was a very short time frame for the time to order a limited number of the polished ones. They flew.....There's nothing wrong with ordering your second color choice & watching for another release. I'm a firm believer in back-ups for your back-ups. ;)

Last edited:

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I bought a full size in july, after I had it a week, I heard about the polished, so I waited before ordering a mini, by the time they had them, 2 months had passed, and the day they came out they all sold out before I got home from work. Two weeks later they had more, and I was able this time to get my order in, and as I look back I should have just ordered a satin mini in august. Because I ended up ordering, 1 full size polished, 1 satin mini, and a polished mini. It would have been better for me, to spread the purchases out, but I got what I wanted. For me having just one, was not good enough, because after using a provari, nothing else gave me the vape I wanted.
As far as when the next batchs will be out, who knows, but as fast as they sold out, it would not surprise me, that this time they would want a lot more in stock first. The last time, I think they had a few hundred, so I would bet they want a thousand on hand this time.

illthiest

Verified Member
Oct 24, 2013
Atlanta
Thanks after reading these two posts I went ahead and ordered a black mini! I thought to myself, if I do wait and get the polished I'm not going to want to use it every day! Its too nice for a EDC (every day carry). my black one i can use everyday and my job i get dirty! Litterly just place the oder 30sec ago :) I order my vapor skins and hippo and twins and gemni drip tip 2 weeks ago thinking the polished would be out by now. I look all all the parts I ordered every night dyeing to put them on a polished provari. But I guess it will still look great on a black mini (green LED). When the polished comes out ill have to oder more parts for the polished i guess….

My luck when my black mini arrives, they will release the date of the polished! hopefully it could be spread out so i don't have to drop another $200!

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Thanks after reading these two posts I went ahead and ordered a black mini! I thought to myself, if I do wait and get the polished I'm not going to want to use it every day! Its too nice for a EDC (every day carry). my black one i can use everyday and my job i get dirty! Litterly just place the oder 30sec ago :) I order my vapor skins and hippo and twins and gemni drip tip 2 weeks ago thinking the polished would be out by now. I look all all the parts I ordered every night dyeing to put them on a polished provari. But I guess it will still look great on a black mini (green LED). When the polished comes out ill have to oder more parts for the polished i guess….

My luck when my black mini arrives, they will release the date of the polished! hopefully it could be spread out so i don't have to drop another $200!

Well you know what they say, you need to have a back up, but it could be tomorrow, or it could be in january, I know I could not wait that long.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!

You'll love the black Mini. I know you will!

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
Congrats on the purchase - I don't own one, but I saw that you sold the SVD to buy the Provari, so I became curious. How much did you sell it for? :) - curious as those mods are on the opposite end of each other.

Hope you enjoy the mini. I'm on the fence with one. I just don't like not having both VW & VV, but I may grab a mini myself just to play with it.

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
You are going to love the black. I have both a SS polished and black mini and the black is as classy as the SS polished IMHO. Once you get the black you will need a backup. By the way the SS is a great carry around too and believe it or not it is not a fingerprint magnet. CAM00231.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread