The Twisted Wish Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
*poof* the genie mistook your wording and made a glass heavily attracted to you. A few minutes later you are shrapnelled to death by all of your windows imploding.

--EDIT - Rip beat me! Sadly, this was not a contest for a mod.
*Poof* you clone yourself and manage to create 5000 copies. They instantly start trying to copulate with eachother and you go blind from all of the "self gratification" because you are getting the consequences of their deeds.

I wish I didn't have to make a wish to ruin one

Last edited:

bobsyeruncle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 5, 2010
    in a cave, eh?
    Poof! Wish granted. You're on vacation with your wife and enjoying a day at Disneyland. You take a ride on the teacups and everything starts to go badly. You hadn't even spent a minute on the ride before you started spewing your breakfast all over your seat, the other seat, the other riders, etc. The people cleaning up the mess seriously injured themselves sliding in the stuff and then nearly asphyxiated themselves from the smell. Kind of makes you wonder what they actually made those breakfast sausages with.

Well, the park officials called in the CDC and the fire department to help them clean up all the mess. The park was shut down to facilitate the cleanup. Congratulations, you not only killed the day for yourself, the wife and thousands of other park visitors and their families, but YOU RUINED THE ONE HAPPY DAY for 100 special guests who were there courtesy of the MAKE-A-WISH FOUNDATION. On the plus side, you got over 100,000 hits on the video you sped up, added Yakety Sax to and uploaded to YouTube.

I wish someone would just grant a nice wish for the next poster. :D

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread