Status
Not open for further replies.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Thanks so much for sharing with us! It's so nice to SEE all of you! Glad you had a fun time finally getting the whole "family" together. Thanks for being there to help us to help ourselves. You're there for us and we're here and "out there" for you. I'm glad you got yourselves a bigger place cause I think you're gonna need it! I tell everybody that you guys are writing a whole new book on customer service!

Kathy

Kathy

Thank you very much, at V4l, we are ALL Family, and we treat you as such.

Enjoy

Steve:cool:

We are the ONLY company of it's kind, who treart our cutomers, the way we want to be treated ourselves:D

firhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Port Huron MI./Ontario, CA.
From left to right Christe (Mark's wife), Mark, Steve, Mel, Leaford, and Mariano

DSC_0102.jpg

Where's deficit/Chris...thought he was part of "the team?

plantlvr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2009
Northern California
Wow!!! I almost missed this thread.. The pictures are great! Thanks Mark.

I notice Steve drinks Diet Coke...I drink it all day long from the time I get up until I go to bed...lol.

I gotta have my *one* diet coke at lunch, anymore and i would be buzzin like a cheap TV:D

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
lol, does Leaford dress like an elf every day ?

[/size][/i][/b]

HA HA HEHEHEH Leaf is OUR MAGIC Man, elf may be what you see, but Santa Claus will be whatcha you end up with. We are ALL blessed to have our V4L Elf on our team:lol:

LMFAO:D

Steve

yes see that is only Leafords temporary costume until Christmas Eve and then you'll get :

Santa Leaford

17245789-17245793-large.jpg

:D:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread