The V4L team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
I'm guilty of falling asleep while watching tv and vaping. I wear the lanyard then so I don't lose my battery in my covers!

I wish I had a lanyard to fit my Chuck because I do the same thing! I am on lots of meds that knock me out on a regular basis (another reason ecigs are safer for me) and I am always waking up and looking for my Chuck. I guess I'm going to have to see what I can rig to stop this.

Great pictures! I love putting names with faces like that!

From left to right Christe (Mark's wife), Mark, Steve, Mel, Leaford, and Mariano

DSC_0102.jpg

What a great bunch of folks! Thank you for changing my life, and getting me off analogs.

New to the site and vapor4life, just put in my first order yesterday (Ultimate Auto Kit) shipped out within 2hrs of placing my order....Awesome!! Hope to get it by Fri or Sat and glad to put a face to the names.

Awesome outflying1! I got my Ultimate Auto on 22 Feb and have not had an analog since. Welcome to the V4L family.

Pawpaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
North Texas
When I first posted in this thread I had no idea I would soon be joining the V4L team. It's been a fun 3 weeks!

I saw this post yesterday and it confused me a bit. :confused: I just assumed you said "team" when you meant "family".

I just went looking and found where you posted that you're now working for V4L!!! :thumb:

I'm a little jealous though. I've been there and met most of the crew. Working with them every day just has to be awesome! Congratulations!!! :D

wader2k

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
NE Illinois
I saw this post yesterday and it confused me a bit. :confused: I just assumed you said "team" when you meant "family".

I just went looking and found where you posted that you're now working for V4L!!! :thumb:

I'm a little jealous though. I've been there and met most of the crew. Working with them every day just has to be awesome! Congratulations!!! :D

Awesome it is!

You can take a little credit for planting the idea in my brain when you said you visited them.

Thanks!

ps. Team and Family CAN be interchangeable!
:cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread