The Vapor Chef

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Reviews' started by leelee.d, Mar 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. leelee.d

leelee.d Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I recently ordered Pear Brandy (which I love) and got a sample of Southern Hospitality. Oh me, oh my! I think I have found my NEW ADV! It is sooooooo delish! I guess you can tell how excited I am.....My 2 faves Pear Brandy and now Southern Hospitality. If you haven't tried The Vapor Chef you are doing yourself a horrible injustice :vapor:

2. Rin13

Rin13 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I love the Honey Peary and Unicorn Poop. Funky Monkey is ok after a good steep (at least 3 weeks) but I didn't care for PB Nom Noms. I want to try some of their other fruit flavors. The "frosted" fruits sound interesting. Cool sensation but no menthol.

3. etchie

etchie Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I've tried more than half of the juices from this guy and the only one I didn't like that people rave about is Unicorn Poop. I think my favorite may be Black Pom Pom.

4. Tom Servo

Tom Servo Senior Member ECF Veteran

I'm vaping Black Pom Pom right now. That and his Coolcumber Melon are both light ADV's for me.

Deep Thought is a good, thick after-dinner-with-coffee flavor, and Kerry's Berrie's is a nice, subtle fruity flavor that doesn't get cloying.

The Unicorn Poop and Hobbe's Blood are good, but I find them to be too sweet after a few puffs. Some folks seem to have more of a sweet tooth than I do, and I can see why they're so well-regarded. They're just not for me.

5. MalkinMania71

MalkinMania71 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I ordered Southern Hospitality, Beeblebrox and Apple Bourbon Tobacco. I am now sitting on the usps website tracking its every move. So excited.

6. Marc411

Marc411 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Beeblebrox and Slartibartfast are excellent tobacco flavors and the only two I still vape. Honey Peary is one of my favorite fruit vapes.

Apple Bourbon Tobacco is good but in small doses.

7. akpostal

akpostal Moved On

Burr in the side of the Cartel. Wasilla, AK.
    Southern Hospitality is what got me off of my hand rolls. I love the Pear Brandy too, I bought a Russian 91% clone specifically for it. Coffee Addict is my other favorite.

8. MalkinMania71

MalkinMania71 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Just got my order yesterday. Apple Bourbon Tobacco is very sweet. Definitely only vaping it in small doses. Not an all day vape. Beeblebrox is very subtle but I like it. Can't wait to try SOuthern Hospitality.

9. jaybh1974

jaybh1974 Full Member

I am just about done with my bottle of Southern Hospitality. I absolutely love it.

10. cbrite

cbrite Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I am on my 2nd bottle of Fluffy Cake. I can't vape it fast enough...so good!

11. Hadryhud

Hadryhud Full Member Verified Member

Waiting on my vape mail from the Chef - so excited!

12. dxaxrxc

dxaxrxc Full Member

I started on the bloody mango and really like it. It is quite sweet though. My wife like it even more than I do. Still recommend it.

Sent from my N70DC-T using Tapatalk

13. Buffalano

Buffalano Full Member Verified Member

Frosted Blue Jazzberry for the win, try it and nothing will compare, absolutely amazing juice!

14. Jode

Jode Super Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I made my first order of e-juice today. Since I have already tried Beeblebrox, Unicorn Poop and Deep Thought, I wanted more of these nice blends. I vape on Deep Thought at night. I like the taste of Beeblebrox but can only take it for a few puffs. That burnt marshmallow taste hits me wrong after that. The Unicorn Poop makes me think of a blue raspberry ice, which I like, but it can get too much too. I am trying Hobbes Blood, Frosty cranberry, Colberts Wonderful Nuts and Funky Monkey. After reading a few posts up I will give Funky Monkey a chance for it to steep. I have yet to find a flavor I can take all day, so I am doing a lot of trial and error right now. I will post my thoughts on these flavors when I get them in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.