Alice in Vapeland....Pear Ship

Status
Not open for further replies.

amyc75

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2013
Connecticut
Holy Jeez, this is my new jam! Got my order today (thank you, Nicole and Jah!!!) and it was extravagant...not only my order, but three AiV stickers and sample sizes of six I hadn't ordered. Back to the Pear Ship....I ripped the plastic off and took a deep whiff...the pear is the top note of the smell, though it's much more complex than just the pear. Loaded it into a brandy new T2 and experienced....well, I'm not sure what it is. It IS however, scrumptious. The pear is strong, yet not overwhelming, and not overly sweet but just enough. It definitely mellows out the tobacco undertone, without overwhelming it. If this were a cocktail, I would drink it. I wanted to drink it. Throat hit at 18 mg is, like many AiV flavors to me, not significant, but that is my preference. The vapor is also, like other AiV liquids, plentiful and thick. This will easily (and that is saying a lot for me!) be an ADV for me, and I certainly hope that AiV will put it into the regular rotation! I'm so pleased with it, and it's just out of the box! I also got Call me Vanilla and Cheshire Catnip from the CRoom, which I will also comment on once I've had the time to enjoy them.

alfredjauk

Moved On
Feb 1, 2013
Paris
  • Deleted by Dusty_D
  • Reason: Multiple Identity of Banned user

amyc75

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2013
Connecticut
OK! On another thread (I believe it was the Natural Tobacco thread in the E Liquid Forum) someone suggested that Pear Ship is like a pear flavored lager....BINGO! It reminds me of a pear beer I had on tap in a small place in Dallas TX a few years back. Wish I could remember what it was called...I may have to raid my local liquor stores of all and anything pear in a few days when I'm feeling better, just to compare the taste! Whatever it truly is, and taste is subjective, I find it lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread