The Vapor Chef

Status
Not open for further replies.

leelee.d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2014
Central Alabama
I recently ordered Pear Brandy (which I love) and got a sample of Southern Hospitality. Oh me, oh my! I think I have found my NEW ADV! It is sooooooo delish! I guess you can tell how excited I am.....My 2 faves Pear Brandy and now Southern Hospitality. If you haven't tried The Vapor Chef you are doing yourself a horrible injustice :vapor:

Tom Servo

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2014
United States
I'm vaping Black Pom Pom right now. That and his Coolcumber Melon are both light ADV's for me.

Deep Thought is a good, thick after-dinner-with-coffee flavor, and Kerry's Berrie's is a nice, subtle fruity flavor that doesn't get cloying.

The Unicorn Poop and Hobbe's Blood are good, but I find them to be too sweet after a few puffs. Some folks seem to have more of a sweet tooth than I do, and I can see why they're so well-regarded. They're just not for me.

I recently ordered Pear Brandy (which I love) and got a sample of Southern Hospitality. Oh me, oh my! I think I have found my NEW ADV! It is sooooooo delish! I guess you can tell how excited I am.....My 2 faves Pear Brandy and now Southern Hospitality. If you haven't tried The Vapor Chef you are doing yourself a horrible injustice :vapor:

Southern Hospitality is what got me off of my hand rolls. I love the Pear Brandy too, I bought a Russian 91% clone specifically for it. Coffee Addict is my other favorite.

ChiBlackhawks

Moved On
Feb 10, 2014
Chicago, IL
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
I made my first order of e-juice today. Since I have already tried Beeblebrox, Unicorn Poop and Deep Thought, I wanted more of these nice blends. I vape on Deep Thought at night. I like the taste of Beeblebrox but can only take it for a few puffs. That burnt marshmallow taste hits me wrong after that. The Unicorn Poop makes me think of a blue raspberry ice, which I like, but it can get too much too. I am trying Hobbes Blood, Frosty cranberry, Colberts Wonderful Nuts and Funky Monkey. After reading a few posts up I will give Funky Monkey a chance for it to steep. I have yet to find a flavor I can take all day, so I am doing a lot of trial and error right now. I will post my thoughts on these flavors when I get them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread