Want to make sure my opinion gets to as many
vapers as possible.

Looks like most of us are in same place,
Ordered and paid in good faith,
now having to play the shell game
with Tim and the Vapor Company.

IMHO
Got took by the Shark.
Orders 1328 and 1416 from Jan 12 and 14, no juice.
No replies to 4 email,
nobody on the Chat,
or reply to trouble ticket 3825421,
no answer at phone number.
No response to Facebook posts.
No Response, no juice,.....30 days and counting.....

RUN do not walk away from this vendor, this site, and its owner.

Speedquest32

Verified Member
Feb 10, 2014
I was just looking at their FB page.... They have like 53k likes, but quiet a lot of people rated 1 star reviews. Some wait 32 days for their order. A lot are complaining that they paid $7-8 dollars for shipping and the actual cost of shipping was less than $3.00. One was missing a juice, and they sent her a credit for a free bottle with her next purchase instead of a refund. Some said juice was good, a few said it sucked.... So who knows.

gtrpickr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2012
Tennessee
I got my order but one flavor was replaced by some crap called scarlet rose so I contacted them and got an e-mail back saying that they were out of the one flavor I ordered and were just trying to fill orders and get them out. He also said that the flavor I wanted was back in stock and would ship it out to me the next morning. Well its been over a week and no juice, I tried contacting them again with no luck.
The one Flavor I got was ok, not bad but not great, I dont think ill be doing any business with them again.

BillyHill

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2014
Big Lick
Taken from The Vapor Company facebook page:

Just to let everyone know, we are still processing orders. The snow and ice we have been hit with didn't help the situation much but we are still at it 7 days a week. We thank you for your patience and appreciate your business. Bare with us and we will get thru this together. We are getting over 5 emails a minute and it is difficult to answer every email. However starting Monday we have some new customer service people starting so after Monday all support tickets, chats, emails, and calls will be answered. Look everyone no one is trying to ignore or act like we don't believe in customer service because we do. Fact is we go out of our way to make sure when a mistake is made or something is not right we correct it immediately because we do appreciate your business. Have some patience with us and we will get everyone's orders out as soon as possible. Plus our shipping software will now start updating each of you thru each step of the process on our end so you can see whats going on and be kept up to date.

Thank you all for your patience and support,
Tim Gray

I'm not convinced. Let's see what happens.

pelton54

Moved On
Oct 16, 2013
Anyone like any of the flavors the received?

Who has received any juice????
This is beginning to make me really mad.....over a month for me and I spent over $50 they can't even answer a damn email.

The part that makes me the most mad is they ran another sale when they didn't even complete the orders from the first sale....what the hell!

Sent from my iPhone using Popcorn

bali.loop

Jan 28, 2014
NW Arkansas
I don't care if they have the best juice in the world, or if it comes with a happy ending- if the juice I ordered almost 4 weeks ago isn't in my mailbox soon, I'm contacting my credit card company and reporting them. I cannot believe they are still pimping out their sale when people who ordered in early Jan have yet to get what they paid for. Businesses like this infuriate me to no end.

pelton54

Moved On
Oct 16, 2013
I don't care if they have the best juice in the world, or if it comes with a happy ending- if the juice I ordered almost 4 weeks ago isn't in my mailbox soon, I'm contacting my credit card company and reporting them. I cannot believe they are still pimping out their sale when people who ordered in early Jan have yet to get what they paid for. Businesses like this infuriate me to no end.

Agreed x1000

Sent from my iPhone using Popcorn

allonsy

Sep 13, 2013
Crystal Lake, IL
I contacted the vapor company 2 times thru their email. Didn't receive a reply (shocking). And a third time to cancel my order (908 from Jan8). And guess what, no reply. I went to the bank Saturday and filed a fraud claim against them with VISA. Wonder what will happen? Maybe I will get my money back, but if not then I will make it my duty to let everyone know to stay away from these crooks!

Oh and I love the new excuse about the snow and ice... You are in INDIANA. There is always snow and ice, every year. I'm in Chicago, we have survived - so weather is NOT an EXCUSE.

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
Yikes. I had stuff in the cart once for them, and didn't pull the trigger since I wound up ordering something else from somewhere else and hit my budget limit for ecigs. So glad that I didn't order from them. I don't understand how they would run another sale while they can't process the items ordered on the first sale.

gtrpickr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2012
Tennessee
I got my order but one flavor was replaced by some crap called scarlet rose so I contacted them and got an e-mail back saying that they were out of the one flavor I ordered and were just trying to fill orders and get them out. He also said that the flavor I wanted was back in stock and would ship it out to me the next morning. Well its been over a week and no juice, I tried contacting them again with no luck.
The one Flavor I got was ok, not bad but not great, I dont think ill be doing any business with them again.

Update....
Well I have to give them credit, they are trying to take care of their customers. I got vapemail today from them with my original order replaced and they threw in 2 bottles of juice as a bonus.

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
there was a slight delay in receiving my order, however i am Very disappointed with the quality, i ordered the Chicken and Waffle, dreamsicle, irish rum and a few more, my experience is like I'm vaping soap....i will try to steeping it for a few days but i feel that i shouldn't have to.

A soapy flavor is usually caused by a lot of flavoring in the juice. You can help let some of the alcohol evaporate by leaving the caps off your juice for a day or two, then give them a good shake and put them up for a week or so. Let them age a little, they should be much tastier.

A lot of fresh juice has a soapy or chemical taste that goes away after doing this.

Now that said, some will never get better and you'll just have to put it in your vapocolypse drawer.

I ordered on Jan. 14......Waiting on fulfillment. I ordered twelve flavors. If they ever do show up they will have to be damn good for me to ever order agin. I know they were flooded with orders form the sale posted on Vapor Joe's but, don't you think that if the were that far behind or orders shouldn't they show on the site that some flavors are out of stock or something? Nope.. sale still going and everything is in stock.

EsOne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Millbury OH
Lol. My order that's sitting on three weeks, just got updated to "awaiting pickup". Looks like another live chat is in order... third one. Just trying to figure out an ETA. I don't even care if he don't ship it out in the next week, I just want to know the truth of when.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread