Status
Not open for further replies.

pelton54

Moved On
Oct 16, 2013
So I received and email from them that stated they were opening a telephone line for costumer service and the email promised they would answer all questions.
So I pick up the phone and called and holy crap they answered!
The guy said one of the flavors were out of stock on one order and exchanged it for a different one and claims he can ship it out tomorrow morning. My second order had nothing wrong but just hadn't shipped yet (ordered January 8th!)
I will update ya guys tomorrow if they have shipped them as promised

Sent from my iPhone using Popcorn

msgnyc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
United States
Just got an email fir their "ONE BIG ... CUSTOMER APPRECIATION SALE"....

I'm still waiting on my bottles from the last sale. After a month wait I contacted them and was told they will be shipping out within 48hrs.... 4 days ago...

I've placed orders from Israel and China during that long wait and I've already received those...

Why in the hell are they having another sale when they cant even ship out the bottles from the last 2 they had?!? ... O_O smh

Last edited:

pelton54

Moved On
Oct 16, 2013
Just got an email fir their "ONE BIG ... CUSTOMER APPRECIATION SALE"....

I'm still waiting on my bottles from the last sale. After a month wait I contacted them and was told they will be shipping out within 48hrs.... 4 days ago...

I've placed orders from Israel and China during that long wait and I've already received those...

Why in the hell are they having another sale when they cant even ship out the bottles from the last 2 they had?!? ... O_O smh

I called and then they shipped out mine 2 days later.

Did you call them? If not try to do that they should answer and should explain what's the hold up

Sent from my iPhone using Popcorn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread