Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
What's up guys, I'm currently using Boge 2.0 cartomizer's. Following this thread made me want to buy an HH 357. I went to the website and got confused with the different ohms. Which ohm should I buy to get the closest experience to the Boges? Should I just get the 2.0 or should I go with the 1.5? Thanks for all help.
Sam

Well I've only had the 1.5Ω and hate to speculate on the others. But the 1.5 performs so well I would not buy anything else myself. I vape boge 2 ohm all the time and you really can't compare an atty to a carto its a whole different feeling and flavor.

I would say stick with the 1.5 ohm but if you worried about it being to warm you could try the longer barrel one.

The_Hypnotist

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Hi Sam :) Normally I prefer the 2.0Ω atties and cartos because I like the sweeter juices. However..my HH357 is a 1.5Ω atty and I am liking it just fine. If you use REALLY sweet juices, perhaps the 2.0Ω would be best....otherwise...the 1.5 should be good. :laugh: Helpful? I doubt it. :facepalm:

LoL, you got my he'd spinning. It's my fault, shoulda been clearer. The HHS 357 will be used for V4L's Nuport Wow, nhaler's Nuport and 555 menthol and my own tobacco mix. I will save the "sweet" juices for the Boge 2.0 cartomizer's. I'm just loving these Boge's so much and don't want to get a HH 357 at the wrong ohms. To expensive to be disappointed. Thanks
Sam

The_Hypnotist

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Well I've only had the 1.5Ω and hate to speculate on the others. But the 1.5 performs so well I would not buy anything else myself. I vape boge 2 ohm all the time and you really can't compare an atty to a carto its a whole different feeling and flavor.

I would say stick with the 1.5 ohm but if you worried about it being to warm you could try the longer barrel one.

Ok that's 2 votes for 1.5 ohms. Definitely not worried about warm. Me likey warm. Thanks for the help guys, now back to avid to order.

beezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2011
The VooDoo Lounge
Meant to say head spinning. Sorry, in the car using cell phone.

norbit1.jpg
say what!!!

Mr. White

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
IL
I just ordered a 357 at 1.5 ohms. The only one available was the green one, probably due to all the disgruntled Jets fans on the East Coast. I've been using the Boge 2.0 Cartos for a while, so I'm looking forward to trying this out. I've been looking at different options to give me a bit more performance. This sounds like just the ticket. Thanks for a good thread.

The_Hypnotist

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I just ordered a 357 at 1.5 ohms. The only one available was the green one, probably due to all the disgruntled Jets fans on the East Coast. I've been using the Boge 2.0 Cartos for a while, so I'm looking forward to trying this out. I've been looking at different options to give me a bit more performance. This sounds like just the ticket. Thanks for a good thread.

:( yeah, they didn't have any available when I tried to order. Are they usually in stock? Are they like Reo's, really hard to get one? I really appreciate this thread too.

The_Hypnotist

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
:( yeah, they didn't have any available when I tried to order. Are they usually in stock? Are they like Reo's, really hard to get one? I really appreciate this thread too.

Scratch that!!! Just went back and snagged a green one. Thanks for the tip, I thought I checked all the colors but nope, they still have green ones in stock.

Mr. White

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
IL
Scratch that!!! Just went back and snagged a green one. Thanks for the tip, I thought I checked all the colors but nope, they still have green ones in stock.

Glad you were able to pick one up. Mine was ordered today and shipped today, so I should get it by Friday. I'm anxious to give it a try. I've gone from atties, to Cisco atties, to Boge 2.0 cartos. The HH357 is on deck. I'll report back after I've put it through it's paces. Tim's thread about Boge cartos caused me to switch over to them several months back, so I'm looking forward to seeing what's next.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
:blink: 1.5 ohm Ciscos at 6v :blink:

24 watts!! :ohmy:

1 question.... how?

hahaha...our Italian friends are hardcore!! :laugh: There are many who like the 1.5-2.0 at 6v.

Hi Gorman! :) It is nice to see you! I have not yet tried mine at anything above my 3.7v battery. It is the only HH357 I have and i fear I may kill it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread