Tilemahos V2 Plus (Flavor Chaser Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

physeos

Oct 19, 2015
Hey breminator
Thanks for your reply. Thats what I hoped for. Maybe s.o. that uses agressive liquids in his tilli with a clear tank can verify your statement :)
I just can't vape anything other than citrus or menthol flavours... creamy/cake/vanilla flavours make me puke.
I thought so that the v2 body would fit but the vendor didn't have any of those either :(

Thanks I most definetly will enjoy it. Hope it will ship in the next few days and will be by my side on the weekend! Can't wait to upgrade from my current rta(LemoII...)

physeos

taxnail

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2015
allways near ... where my dog is
as far as i know GG tanks are very sturdy.
I use menthol every day. No problem.
Fruity tastes, tea aromes - no problems so far.
Citrus - i don't know. Never tried it.
I had a lot of destroyed tanks before i went to GG.
But i never had a GG tank destroyed.

Triacetin is the one you should stay away from, with every clear tank. Thats what i know.
I only order aroma which is free of this chemical.
It works. At least till now.

and I use ithaka and tilly v2 every day.

Last edited:

physeos

Oct 19, 2015
I now got my Tile and have tested it for 2 days and I must say it is a really really nice atty!
First wick no problems at all. No dry hits and no leaking, just pure flavor!
I can't go back to an atty without LC :D
Thanks Imeo for this nice atty.

Imeo will you produce a steel body in matte with the wings( I for one really like this design ;) ) in 22mm soon?
I can't find one on any of the homepages of the authorized vendors.

P.S.: Sorry for the double post.

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I have the Tilemahos V1 and I really like it. The V1 has the optional bases of AC and non AC. I use the V1 with Tilemahos so I use the non AC base since Esterigon already has it's own AC.

I guessing the V2 has bigger AC holes?

I think the AC size holes on Esterigon are fine. I'm just unsure about the advantages of the V2. Since I would only use Tilemahos on Esterigon and now these other versions of Tilemahos have their own AC which would make the Esterigon AC useless and it would add extra length to the whole mod itself. Am I missing something?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I now got my Tile and have tested it for 2 days and I must say it is a really really nice atty!
First wick no problems at all. No dry hits and no leaking, just pure flavor!
I can't go back to an atty without LC :D
Thanks Imeo for this nice atty.

Imeo will you produce a steel body in matte with the wings( I for one really like this design ;) ) in 22mm soon?
I can't find one on any of the homepages of the authorized vendors.

P.S.: Sorry for the double post.

I am making these bodies as we speak Phy.

I am glad to hear that you like your Tilemahos! :)

Reactions: physeos

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I have the Tilemahos V1 and I really like it. The V1 has the optional bases of AC and non AC. I use the V1 with Tilemahos so I use the non AC base since Esterigon already has it's own AC.

I guessing the V2 has bigger AC holes?

I think the AC size holes on Esterigon are fine. I'm just unsure about the advantages of the V2. Since I would only use Tilemahos on Esterigon and now these other versions of Tilemahos have their own AC which would make the Esterigon AC useless and it would add extra length to the whole mod itself. Am I missing something?
if you only use esterigon then you can stick with V1 Sad. No reason to buy V2. Bigger holes and new engraving are not enough for you to change your atomizer :)

Reactions: Sad Society

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
I just received my Tilemahos v2+; and quickly threw in a 28ga 7 wrap build which came out to 1.69ohm. Filed it with Five Pawns Castle Long Mixology(12mg. nic). Placed it on a ML Class mini and opened the juice control six turns; took my first vape and couldn't believe the intense flavor experience. The BEST FLAVOR that I had ever had in a vape.
Chain vaped for a bit to see if I would get any dry hits, and Not One.
Outstanding Tank IMHO
Thanks Imeo & GG you've developed one great product.

Jahan

Mar 10, 2016
Hi Imeo just wanna ask whether this tile is authentic?

Attachments

• received_218503805171044.jpeg
    received_218503805171044.jpeg
    45.1 KB · Views: 150

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
Hi Imeo just wanna ask whether this tile is authentic? View attachment 538093
Mine didn't come that way but that doesn't mean much. I would have to say take it apart and see how smooth the threads are and in general how well it's made. Because the GG Tilemahos is made Very well and fit and finish are excellent. A "IMO"= Imitation is made near as well nor do that Vape as well either.;) And I think all of us have been there, so we know. Jus saying:)
Hope you didn't get taken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread