• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Time to upgrade, advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evokazz

Sep 12, 2012
UK
Been vaping for 3 years now, no analogues at all. I started the first 6 month on the ones that look like real ciggs, after that, and for the rest of my time vaping I upgraded to an EVOD BCC battery and clearomiser.

I like the setup but find it does leak often when using it, and the coils need replacing every 5 - 6 days, I am a heavy vaper btw.

3 years has been a long time and wondered if the tech has moved on to warrant an upgrade again? Someone told me a fantastic combination is a Kangertech Mod with an Aspire tank, is this true? If so what would I buy? I am not really into the whole voltage thing it confuses me, if it has variable voltage then I'd need it be easy to understand, any products recommended? I use it almost constant, so need something durable.

I like pretty strong hits, is something like this:

http://www.cigtronica.co.uk/electronic-cigarettes/advance-kit/kanger-subox-mini-kit.html

with this tank:

http://www.cigtronica.co.uk/clearomizers-tanks/aspire/aspire-atlantis-v2.html
#
worth geting?

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
If you don't want variable watts/volts check out this:

Aspire Atlantis Sub-Ohm Premium Starter kit, 4 different colors!

Works just like an ego battery (5 clicks on, 5 clicks off, etc.)

You can probably find them for A LOT cheaper at other sites, that's just the first one that popped up when I Googled it. I would get 2 batteries, so you can use one while the other is charging.

Good luck!

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
I love my subtanks but sometimes you want it at 25W, sometimes at 27.5, sometims at 30, sometimes 32.5 depedning on weather, time of day, how you're feeling or what juice you're using... I'd recommend using a VV/VW device to make the most out of them... I cycle round with them in my jacket pocket sometimes and they do not leak at all.... 3ml won't last ya long though heh heh heh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread