[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

IonMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2014
Bradley, Illinois, United States
You will and I did:facepalm: The edges are sharp but you want them to be. Way it was explained to me was the edges could be smoothed but that would reduce the amount of bottle contact and thus stability. Simple fix..... Replace the the bottle when it's looking worn :)
Ok. That actually makes allot of sense since the contact between the bottle and the scalloped squonk hole is superb. Guess it's time to order bottles [emoji14] thanks!

Reactions: Nautilusfan

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
Yeah that's why I include extra bottle or two, I consider it a wear item, the cap too, I'm rough on them, I smash them to get the last little drip out sometime, but they will wear out over time, that's to be expected, they are cheap. But that is also why I use a standard 10ml needle bottle, you can get them at any vape atore, madvapes, any juice Co should give them to you if you ask. I got all the 5ml bottles from madvapes for the minis, paid forty cents, that's a lot, but I know they are good n they work well.

Tight bottles = superior squonking power!

MotherNatural

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My first Tmod arrived yesterday and I'm thrilled. After a sleepless week from hell (and a million tears) I had to put down my 16 year old best friend canine companion on Thursday. Tmod arrived on Friday. I'm so grateful to have this shiny to focus on. And I still have the mini to look forward to! Thanks be to the Tmods.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
My first Tmod arrived yesterday and I'm thrilled. After a sleepless week from hell (and a million tears) I had to put down my 16 year old best friend canine companion on Thursday. Tmod arrived on Friday. I'm so grateful to have this shiny to focus on. And I still have the mini to look forward to! Thanks be to the Tmods.

:(

sorry to hear that MN

dog deaths are the only time i believe in an afterlife

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Sorry to hear about your loss.

Jim

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA

I am so sorry for the loss of your fur buddy.

McPuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
P.A. USA
its good to have other things to focus on. i am sorry for your loss. heal well my friend

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC

So sorry about your loss MN. They are part of the family and it hurts so much to loose them. Cyber hugs.

Glad you got a nice new TMod [emoji4] You will be wowed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio

sorry for your loss MN,time will help but our k-9 friends seem to be there no matter whats up in our lives.i know your pain and hope time will ease the hurt.the T-mod will definitely be there for a loooong time too!would love to see a pic!here is my brass gal w/o any patina!........HARDHITTER!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20150710_152707.jpg
    IMG_20150710_152707.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 112

MotherNatural

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thank you for all your kindness my Tmod friends. My head is still in a fog. The old man lived a good long very spoiled life and has left a huge hole in mine. It's all part of the circle of life and time will heal.

That's gorgeous rudedog! Love the brass and reptile.
I've kept my hands busy today sanding and polishing my new girl. I'm hoping to end up with a bright satin polish. It's close but not quite there yet. I bought her used and she was used hard. The button is melted and I'm sure I need to disassemble to clean the contacts thoroughly. She's not a happy camper yet but I'm workin on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread