Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
Here's one of the SX350J V2 PowerSquonker's. This one give you the option to run in series for 160 Watts or in parallel for 75 Watts. Switch back and forth without any hassle, it's pretty sweet. I've been using it for a while and it's pretty killer. I can't decide which setup I like better- the SX350J V2 board has a lot more options than the V1, but still retains the simplicity and ease of use I love about the board. I switched my personal mod to the DNA75 when I got the first 75 board just to test it out, you know you've gotta test out everything evolv drops pretty thoroughly...and I've been running it ever since. The 3600mah lipo (or 18650's in parallel) and the DNA75 simply can't be beat, it last FOREVER.
1c01d2f068c0099c28b13e94ad46764e.jpg
db3e1908f7f22234c1f3b888135fefc9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
They're 16mm I'm pretty sure. You can get clones pretty cheap at FT, and they come with bf pin installed. [emoji3]
I just got a couple the other day but have been too sick to mess with them yet, or compare to the authentic.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Yep, they're 16. (nickname: "O-16").
I have an authentic, and also the clone.
The 510 threads on the clone had to be forced first time, and I think the oring is inferior, but otherwise, and for $10, it's a really nice tiny atty. I run it with duals at 0.5-ish with the holes wide open, and you can lung-hit it, but it''s restricted - a little tighter than a Nuppin.

poconojo

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Florida
Yep, they're 16. (nickname: "O-16").
I have an authentic, and also the clone.
The 510 threads on the clone had to be forced first time, and I think the oring is inferior, but otherwise, and for $10, it's a really nice tiny atty. I run it with duals at 0.5-ish with the holes wide open, and you can lung-hit it, but it''s restricted - a little tighter than a Nuppin.
How much better is the original O16 compared to the clone? I am thinking about buying the original.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Honestly - so far, I'd say they vape the same...
But I DID have trouble with the 510 threading on the clone initially...
Personally, I'm glad I got the authentic...and I'm also glad I got the clone. Cuz it's nice to have 2 but I wasn't going to spend the money again, lol.
I don't mind paying good money for great products - I waited a LONG time to get the authentic - 'til I read a lot of reviews, was pretty sure I'd love it. Then it looked like they might get scarce - so I grabbed one. Before there WERE any clones...
Bottom line - quality is better with the authentic, but no horrible flaws with the clone. So it's up to you and your preference!

PS - it does look great on that TBev micro!

How much better is the original O16 compared to the clone? I am thinking about buying the original.

poconojo

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Florida
Honestly - so far, I'd say they vape the same...
But I DID have trouble with the 510 threading on the clone initially...
Personally, I'm glad I got the authentic...and I'm also glad I got the clone. Cuz it's nice to have 2 but I wasn't going to spend the money again, lol.
I don't mind paying good money for great products - I waited a LONG time to get the authentic - 'til I read a lot of reviews, was pretty sure I'd love it. Then it looked like they might get scarce - so I grabbed one. Before there WERE any clones...
Bottom line - quality is better with the authentic, but no horrible flaws with the clone. So it's up to you and your preference!

PS - it does look great on that TBev micro!
I think the Origen 16 is a little overpriced for what it is. If the price was in the 50 dollar range I would have bought the original. Maybe bought two. The only atomizer that I thought was worth the price was the Ithaka. I have had this atty for years and I have not had any issues with it.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
I have 2 original O-16's and imo, money well spent. They are all I use and everything else has been sold or PIF'd. $100 for an atty is nothing nowadays. How much did you pay for your mod, or mods? It puts it into perspective I think... The quality and craftsmanship of the atty is impeccable to say the least. I wouldn't trust FT and the materials their mfg's use in anything they list on their site... Just look at the clone Narda's they sell with the rusting screws!!! You get what you pay for. If you want quality, you will pay a little more. If you want junk, you go to a site like FT and spend $10....

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
I have 2 original O-16's and imo, money well spent. They are all I use and everything else has been sold or PIF'd. $100 for an atty is nothing nowadays. How much did you pay for your mod, or mods? It puts it into perspective I think... The quality and craftsmanship of the atty is impeccable to say the least. I wouldn't trust FT and the materials their mfg's use in anything they list on their site... Just look at the clone Narda's they sell with the rusting screws!!! You get what you pay for. If you want quality, you will pay a little more. If you want junk, you go to a site like FT and spend $10....

I have the authentic O-16 and it's a great atty IMO. Still so far I heard good feedback on the FT clone. Of course time will tell and I agree that we don't really know what metal they use. But it can go either way.

Don't know which Nardas they carry but the clones I got from Tom and Roscoe are really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: havok333

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
I have the authentic O-16 and it's a great atty IMO. Still so far I heard good feedback on the FT clone. Of course time will tell and I agree that we don't really know what metal they use. But it can go either way.

Don't know which Nardas they carry but the clones I got from Tom and Roscoe are really good.

Do you have a pic of the build you've got in there?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: poconojo

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
3805fbd5614cff930eb2c8f141fdc7b2.jpg

It used to be a 1 ohm Z coil with both holes wide open. This morning I decided to go back to MTL so I just pushed the coil to one side and used the smallest airhole on that side and blocked the other hole. Doesn't look fabulous but vapes much better than it looks.

ETA 28 gauge Kanthal.. 4 wraps..2.5 ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread