TPA/TFA Recipes only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bman123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2014
Akron Ohio
Clone of a local B&Ms juice, called Much'Ado.
TFA Honeydew - 4%
TFA Watermelon Candy - 1%
TFA Canataloupe - 4%
TFA Ripe Strawberry -2%
TFA Bavarian Cream - 2%

Strawberries and Cream:
TFA Ripe Strawberry - 8%
TFA Bavarian Cream - 4%
TFA Cheesecake - 4%

Edit: One more to add.
Alice In Vapeland: White Rabbit clone

TFA Blueberry Wild - 6%
TFA Lemon -2%
TFA Graham Cracker (clear) - 3%
TFA Bavarian Cream -3%
TFA Berry Crunch -3%
I just made the strawberries and cream recipe. Like every other time I use strawberry ripe I feel like it's lacking in the strawberry flavor. It's just not a strong in your face flavor.

It's definitely not bad at all shake and vape. I'll vape on it all day today and see how it gets over the course of the day.

I might if anything change it to 4% strawberry ripe and 4% capella sweet strawberry to get a stronger strawberry flavor but I'll do that tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Bman123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2014
Akron Ohio
I'll contribute to the thread tho

Tfa juicy peach 6%
Tfa ripe strawberry 10%
Tfa cantaloupe 3%
Tfa vanilla swirl 2%
This is good with or without the cantaloupe at the same % for the rest of the flavors

Tfa graham cracker clear 10%
Tfa cinnamon sugar cookie 6%
Tfa banana cream 2%
I have a customer that buys this every week

Tfa banana cream 4%
Tfa ripe strawberry 4%
Capella sweet strawberry 3%
Capella vanilla custard v2 10%

Tfa papaya 5%
Tfa cantaloupe 5%
Tfa mango 5%
Tfa vanilla swirl 3%

Hopefully some of you like these, I vape these every day. As always ymmv when using sweetener. I generally use 2 drops per 10ml of ethyl maltol when looking for sweetness

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sgt.Rock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2014
The Poconos
Anyone have a good blueberry cream recipe?

If you like Bavarian Cream and French Vanilla you could give this one a go...This one is a "Shake and Vape" that is good right out of the box but gets better with age and ages extremely well.

All TFA
Blueberry Cloudz
Blueberry Extra 5%
Blueberry Wild 10%
Bavarian Cream 10%
French Vanilla Deluxe 5%
Also..can add 5% Strawberry Cream if you like...and add sweetener if you want to.

joecarroll42

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Virginia
If you like Bavarian Cream and French Vanilla you could give this one a go...This one is a "Shake and Vape" that is good right out of the box but gets better with age and ages extremely well.

All TFA
Blueberry Cloudz
Blueberry Extra 5%
Blueberry Wild 10%
Bavarian Cream 10%
French Vanilla Deluxe 5%
Also..can add 5% Strawberry Cream if you like...and add sweetener if you want to.

Awesome! Thank you very much. I'm new to DIY, and i unfortunately only have a few flavors. But this will give me some to add to my list of ones to get. I currently have:

Blueberry Wild (TFA)
Bavarian Cream (TFA)
Coconut Extra (TFA)
Banana Cream (TFA)
Graham Cracker (CAP)

Trying to find something to make with just those flavors until I can get some more flavors ordered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sgt.Rock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2014
The Poconos
Awesome! Thank you very much. I'm new to DIY, and i unfortunately only have a few flavors. But this will give me some to add to my list of ones to get. I currently have:

Blueberry Wild (TFA)
Bavarian Cream (TFA)
Coconut Extra (TFA)
Banana Cream (TFA)
Graham Cracker (CAP)

Trying to find something to make with just those flavors until I can get some more flavors ordered.

If that's all I had to work with and wanted a juice I could vape right now...I personally would mix a 20 ml batch like this:

10%-12% Bavarian Cream
10%-12% Blueberry Wild

I'd go on the upper end at 12% but that's just me ;)

Got any sweetener? I'd add 4% sweetener as well..

joecarroll42

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Virginia
If that's all I had to work with and wanted a juice I could vape right now...I personally would mix a 20 ml batch like this:

10%-12% Bavarian Cream
10%-12% Blueberry Wild

I'd go on the upper end at 12% but that's just me ;)

Got any sweetener? I'd add 4% sweetener as well..

That's another question I had, what type of sweetener is the best to use? I see everyone talking about adding sweeteners to their recipes, and I never even thought of that until after I had ordered my initial stuff.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
That's another question I had, what type of sweetener is the best to use? I see everyone talking about adding sweeteners to their recipes, and I never even thought of that until after I had ordered my initial stuff.

Most people use sucralose.Tfa and a few others sell sucralose mixed in pg,but you can do it yourself cheaper.Look up ezsweetz,you can get a small bottle for the cost of shipping,it's like $2,then you mix it at a 10% solution in pg.

Reactions: joecarroll42

Kaospiloten

Aug 7, 2015
Hi all, I am pretty new here and in the world of DIY. I have made some easy fruit and menthol for my gf and a really good Mother’s Milk clone for my self. Problem now is that I have run out of strawberries juice. I have ordered more but takes some time. Here is my list of my current flavors, anyone have a suggestion to a good juice I could make?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-08-01-49-46.png
    Screenshot_2015-08-08-01-49-46.png
    237.3 KB · Views: 231

Kaospiloten

Aug 7, 2015
7.5% - 10% Creme De Menthe
7.5% - 10% Whipped Cream
Sweeten to taste!

I usually add 2% Sweetener, 2% Koolada and 2% Menthol but "as is" that mix works real well IMO.

I usually mix at 7.5 percent when adding the extra menthol...at 10% you probably won't need (or want) it.
Thanks, I will try this now

Reactions: Sgt.Rock

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
I ordered a lot of tfa flavors and all the stuff to start diying yesterday. I'm going to try something really vanilla to start, but I'm worried it may turn out badly. I was going to do a 10ml batch first. I was going to try a high VG blend at 3mg. I was going to use 3-4 different vanilla blends at .25-.5ml of flavoring. Does this seem like it would turn out well? I honestly have no idea what I'm doing. But I hear diy is trial and error. But any help would be appreciated. After that I'm going to try a strawberry cream or strawberry cheesecake...

Hey j0nj0n3s, if you would like a good starting point to mixing you might check this out: Bill's Magic Vapor's blog | E-Cigarette Forum
I found Bill's blog to be extremely helpful for small batch testing and his methods are quite methodical (it speaks to my .... retentiveness). :D

Reactions: TrollDragon

j0nj0n3s

May 6, 2015
Alabama
Hey j0nj0n3s, if you would like a good starting point to mixing you might check this out: Bill's Magic Vapor's blog | E-Cigarette Forum
I found Bill's blog to be extremely helpful for small batch testing and his methods are quite methodical (it speaks to my .... retentiveness). :D
thanks, I'll have to check that out. I've made around 150ml so far, they seem to be doing quite well for my first attempt. Better than many of the juices I've bought and tried anyway. And much cheaper.most of them are still steeping, but I can't keep from dripping them.

j0nj0n3s

May 6, 2015
Alabama
One of my most successful batches so far is one I call lucky loops. I don't like how a lot of cereal vapes have a lemon taste to them, so I replaced it with orange cream (kind of like how kilo cereal milk did). Anyway

10ml
3mg nic
77/23 VG/pg

Base nic 24mg- 1.25ml
Pg- 0ml
Vg- 6.7ml

Fruit circles with milk flavor concentrate- 5ml
Lucky leprechaun- 5ml
Bavarian cream- 4.5ml
Marshmallow- 5ml
Orange cream- .5ml

So far so good. I've also made a 30 ml batch without the orange cream and used half Bavarian cream and half vanilla custard. (7.5 of each for 30ml) and I got some on my finger last night while shaking the bottle so I gave it a lil taste, and it tastes great. Waiting another week or so for steeping. Very hopeful tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread