Trog's All new SD-Key Ring E-Cig Available NOW! At ElectronicStix.Com

Status
Not open for further replies.

wfx

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
VA
Thinking of getting a Don and was gonna add one of these, but don't do auto-switches. Whats the chances of Trog coming out with a manual battery SD-KR

pretty slim i think .. asked on ukv and his response was 'what's wrong with an ego?'. tried to explain the simple beauty of sdk but i think the point was lost.

his rant in response to 'sdk gone wrong' comments was priceless. i guess i know now why this guy was banned from ecf.

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
Really not surprised, but I have to go find this thread! He really is a good guy though, and I have like three of his SDs. The simple beauty of the SDKR is that there is not that ugly batt/cone/switch (though functional) connection that the eGo has, but an auto switch is limiting for me and my vaping style.

BeelzeBob

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
United States
Forgive me if this has been discussed before, but I just ordered one of these last night and I would like to know if I can use it with the CCV Resurrector cartos.
Thanks!

As long as its threaded for 510 (or you have an adapter), and its not a LR carto, you should be fine.

Low Resistance (LR) cartos would not be a good idea w/ the batt only being 300mah.

I am pretty sure (and pretty new at this) that any LR carto will require a batt to be 600mah or more.

BeelzeBob

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
United States
I love my SD's!

But has anyone been able to find out what juice is in the pre-filled catos that you get w/ the SD?

I would like to buy more.

In fact, i am going to start a thread about it, email electronicstix, and then check back!

EDIT!:

Jason has informed me that that flavor is a Chinese flavor that they wont sell, because it is an unregulated Chinese Juice.

I like that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread