Trog's All new SD-Key Ring E-Cig Available NOW! At ElectronicStix.Com

Status
Not open for further replies.

D. Waterhouse

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
central WI USA
Bummer! What all did you try? If it were mine, I would try an alcohol soak/swish-as a last resort- and let dry 2 or 3 days.

IT'S BACK!!!! Why didn't I think of alcohol? ( I live in wisconsin, thats used as a solution to A LOT of problems around here.:toast: ) I took a blunt nosed syringe and flushed it out upside-down, blew it out, let it set for an hour and it's all good! Thanks guys!

Diagasa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
USA
I know that it is not right to suggest juice from another vendor but AVE Juice has the tobacco blend that the prefilled cartos have in them. It tastes just like the cartos do. I'm sure that the fine people at Electronistix would rather see a customer buy a trusted USA sourced juice rather than an uncontrolled china juice even if it does come from another vendor. The juice is Gamel. It is one of their all VG tobacco juices. If I'm out of line by posting this I give full permission to delete this post. I know that I was on a quest to find the juice and a few others were as well.

Thanks,
D

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
These are nice I got 2 today in the mail from you and they look nice with a 3.5ml SmokTech tank with a XL 2.5ohm CE2 in them :) Question..is it ok to charge these with the 4.2v 0.2a charger that I charge my 280mAh auto 510's with? I know I need an extension and I have one.

I figure it's ok and will charge faster than the 0.1a charger that comes with the kit but I just want to be sure. I just checked and the polarity is the same..one thing I just noticed is the charger that comes with these is 5v 0.1a but I'm pretty sure unless it's a 5v battery that it just cuts off at 4.2v. I will check the battery off the charger to see what the voltage is after a fresh charge to be sure..I'm sure these are lithium batteries though and 4.2v max...

95289d1335474305-ce2-leaks-bubbles-sd-keyring-tank.jpg

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
You shouldn't use an ego turbo charger, but regular 510 charger with a battery adapter as an extension works fine on the SD. It'll just charge your SD keyring a bit faster.

Oh I know the eGo charger is 0.42a or 420mA so it would charge too fast and overheat the battery..I'm pretty well informed..thanks for confirming that the 0.2a charger is safe I have a few of them and I keep the eGo chargers away from my 510 chargers so I don't mix them up by mistake (at least not mix up my 1 corded 0.2a with the 2 - 0.42a corded ones I own all the short ones I have are 0.2a or below) ;)

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
Hmm still seems to take awhile to charge with a 0.2a charger too..maybe these SD Key Rings are closer to the 350mAh they were advertized at originally. Too bad they don't make a 0.25-0.3a charger as that would probably charge them in less than 2 hours.

BTW pics of both of mine below with 3.5ml tanks..I love these things and will probably buy 1 or 2 more sometime :)

6973118578_bf7252794c_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread