Trying to match bionic vapors dance with miami

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokin95

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
USA
This was my favorite juice and have yet to find one I like as much as this.

Any other bionic vapor lovers out there find the right recipe to reproduce this juice?

I've got TFA guava, mango, and peach which I believe is the makeup. I've tried 5:5:2.7 of mango:guava:peach and I'm tasting way too much guava.

Anyone care to weigh in?

Reactions: mase21

ShamrockPat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Grand Forks, ND
    Whew, where'd you come up with those %'s? Knowing those flavors, I think I would find it almost unvapable.Can you describe what the original juice is like. What do you smell/taste on the inhale and exhale? Is it straight fruit, or creamy also? IMHO TFA Mango sux, but that can go up to 10%, Guava maybe 1-1.5%, it's super bright/potent, with 1-2% Cotton Candy for sweetness to that Guava.

Reactions: smokin95

smokin95

ECF Veteran
    Jul 29, 2013
    USA
    Whew, where'd you come up with those %'s? Knowing those flavors, I think I would find it almost unvapable.Can you describe what the original juice is like. What do you smell/taste on the inhale and exhale? Is it straight fruit, or creamy also? IMHO TFA Mango sux, but that can go up to 10%, Guava maybe 1-1.5%, it's super bright/potent, with 1-2% Cotton Candy for sweetness to that Guava.
    Yes immediately I could tell WAAAAY to much guava. Oh my god I gagged. I diluted them back a bit and it's now vapable but only tasting musky flowers.

Here is the description I dug up from BV (they went out of business a while ago):

A tropical blend that will take you down here to Miami and want to take us out to party! Guava and mango take the lead, and to smooth this delicate blend we used a very mellow peach and a particular juicy background that completes the cycle. Refreshing and sweet, this juice packs a punch that screams Miami while guava and mango interchange leadership.

My personal taste, mango and guava are definitely the most dominant. A little peach is definitely there, but overall I'd said it's more sweet than sour. Very smooth just delicious.

I'm pretty confident I'll be able to nail it eventually but I was hoping I wasn't the first ECF member to try and recreate it

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread