[CLOSED BUSINESS] Bionic Vapor Virtual Home of the Minion Empire (Chit-chat, support)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
The time has come at last. With only 7 hours until my flight, I stretched Bionic Vapor until the very last I could. I'll still have to deal with all the processing companies and gateway accounts after I'm in NZ but that's alright.

What is there to say, on top of what has already been said. From a small little online store to a great warm community. Giveaways, contests, when we got our own sub-forum, when we reached one year. I thought I would carry Bionic Vapor for many years, but you never know what life has in store for you. I can't say I'm not sad about closing the store, that would be a flat out lie. You all enabled me to do something I didn't think I could, out of the hundreds of thousands of stores, you made Bionic Vapor rise up and be known. People from all over the world, Australia, England, Japan, Belgium, Denmark, France, even New Zealand, all gave Bionic a shot despite the inconveniences of ordering internationally. I saw many put their hard earned money in bottles after bottles of my e-liquids, I learned a lot in regards to business management which amounts to a lot of areas as far as work experience goes. And most importantly, I got to meet such wonderful people, such caring and giving community that shared my view of being more than "just another store".

While I will no longer be a supplier, and the store is no longer open, I'll still be around. Bionic Vapor will still be around, because we are all Bionic Vapor, a community. You can reach out to me any time, PM me, ask me about DIY, or just casual talk. I'm still a part of this fantastic board, and I'll still participate.

There's not much else to say. I am eternally, forever grateful to each and every single one of you for making Bionic Vapor what it is, and for letting me close such a grand journey with its head high. Sincerely, thank you, for being Bionic Vapor. And thus, this glorious megathread will be part of the history of our community now. Nothing is set in stone, and no one knows whether Bionic Vapor will come back better than ever in the future. But as of now, join me and let's all together, from our computer screens, close this marvelous journey together;

SEE YOU AROUND, BIONIC VAPOR.
minios.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread