TV Calculator for nic content and VG/PG!

Discussion in 'Tasty Vapor' started by chainvapor, Jul 11, 2010.

1. chainvapor

chainvapor Moved On ECF Veteran

See the attached file for a REALLY SIMPLE easy to use calculator for VG/PG mix and nic content. Have fun!

CV :D

Attached Files:

2. mwa102464

mwa102464 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Did you get this from Scubadans Calc, from Geoff, you made this, or where.??

3. chainvapor

I made it myself. Was pretty easy. Not a really complex calc or anything.

4. chainvapor

Bumping to see if anyone wants this calc. People are always asking about the doubler mixing, so this would be the answer to those questions.

5. GrannyM

GrannyM Super Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Well done, chainvapor. It's nice to have not only the nicotine strength calculator, but also the corresponding VG percentages in an easy-to-use format. Thanks for sharing.

6. mwa102464

mwa102464 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

OK Chainvapor, nice job this should help many that have questions or dont use one of the others out there. TV also has a chart on there site that I have seen which makes it very easy as well if people would take there time to look and do the calculations, some of the questions you see on here look a lot like people dont even try to figure it out and just ask for an answer. It really is simple with all these calcs that are now out that people like you have made, thanks for the extra calc

7. kcofohio

kcofohio Senior Member ECF Veteran

Thank you Chainvapor! That will come in handy. :thumb:

8. yathink2

yathink2 Full Member

Thank you CV!!!! Very handy little tool... :)

9. ryguyli

ryguyli Full Member ECF Veteran

Very nice. My only question is: can people that don't have MS Excel use it? I've never written any programs in Excel or used any, so please excuse my naiveté.

10. chainvapor

First, Thank you all for the compliments. Second, this is an excel spreadsheet and must be used with Microsoft Excel, OR OpenOffice Calc. Open Office is free software. If you look it up on google, you will find the site where you can download it for free. Thanks Again Everyone. Glad you like it. I thought it would be nice for a REALLY SIMPLE quick and easy calc that was designed specifically for TV Juice Mixes.

Tasty Vapor RULEZ!! LOVE THE BOSTON CREME PIE!!!!!!

11. Nilius

Nilius Super Member ECF Veteran

Bump & TY chain

12. chainvapor

YW and thanks for the Bump!

13. chainvapor

Since I am still seeing questions about mixing. I am bumping this thread. Go to the beginning and download the TV Calculator if you need it! It is really simple to use.

HAPPY VAPING!
    CV ;)

14. NewLou

NewLou Senior Member ECF Veteran

This is an awesome tool! I was just trying to figure out my first order from TV, and found your post! I had no trouble downloading the freeware application, and the tool works great. Thank you so much.

I was going to wait till waffle comes out, but I realized that I will need something to vape while I wait for the waffle to "cure", so I have to order now! :) Many, many thanks.

Lou

15. Trulife76

Trulife76 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thanks CV....very handy and helpful...expecially for those of us who are new to the whole experience.
    Thanks for sharing!

16. FreeFlow

FreeFlow Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

17. chainvapor

You are all welcome!! Hope it helps.

CV ;)

18. lostboy

lostboy Senior Member ECF Veteran

Maybe you guys can help me answer a mixing question here. So I bought a bottle of 12mg Cherry Cola a few weeks back and the TH wasn't there. I want to up the nicotine for the TH but I don't want to smoke 24mg. So I decided to buy a 24mg Cherry Cola this week (since it was on sale) and I want to mix it with my half bottle of 12mg. What would the final nicotine be? Or should I be mixing it with a double instead?

19. Poeia

Poeia Bird Brain Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    1 ounce of 24mg + 0.5 ounces of 12mg = 1.5 ounces of 18mg

If you want to increase the nicotine content, a doubler won't work. It will decrease it (without decreasing the flavor.)

20. lostboy

lostboy Senior Member ECF Veteran

Thanks the reply Poeia! 18mg is perfect nic for me.