Not open for further replies.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
and no comment section after the article :facepalm:

What would Reuters expect of a populous Beaten down by several years of Well crafted Media Fear Mongering Campaigns designed to Drive uninformed people away from a safer alternative to Smoking?

And this ANTZ Motivated :censored: can Kiss my :censored:
Erika Sward, assistant vice president of national advocacy for the American Lung Association NEEDS BT IN BUSINESS TO COLLECT A PAYCHECK
We think there are certainly more and better ways to help smokers to quit," said Erika Sward of the American Lung Association. "When you're going to e-cigarettes, you're not quitting, you're switching," she said.

When one goes to ANY NRT they are switching............Potato headed :censored:

Last edited:

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
People are being lied to about eCigs.

1. Every mech mod that blows up is on the news.

2. The lie that people who vape are vaping deadly antifreeze.

3. The lie that vaping is just as bad as smoking.

4. The lie that vaporizers creates formaldehyde

Etc etc etc

Buf never one word of truth that the College of Physicians tested vaporizers and determined that vaping was 95% safer than smoking.

NO wonder people back off.

I have turned people from 40-almost 90 from smoking to vaping

I have posted assorted comments about Jim G. That introduced me to the Kayfun nano.

Jim is a veteran of the Korean conflict and is 86 years old. He lives in a Veteran home. They really pressure people there to stop smoking because of the fire Hazard.

He saw me vaping and asked me all kinds of questions and some ..... sold him an RTA for his first Atty. So guess who had to wrap a bunch if coils and teach him rebuilding.

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
Well, I have switched permanently. Figured up front direct sales costs to tobacco products annually for myself alone is a little over $1,400. Now, imagine one million vapers not spending $1,000 for tobacco. That is literally 1 billion dollars. We have an estimated 9 million vapers in the United States. Over a duration of 5 years vapers not spending $1,000 each year on tobacco costs BT over 45 billion dollars.

This is only a direct sales loss. Big Pharma loses as well in not being able to provide dope for smoking related ailments. Doctors lose for not being able to charge for services. Lawyers lose for not being able to file suits against Big Pharma & Big Medicine. Our Big Government loses and is shown as irrelevant as it tries as desperately as a tourniquet to staunch the hemorrhaging by plying vapers with prohibition. It did not work for alcohol, it does not work for "hillbilly heaven", prohibition will not stop anything.

People see the system what is ran by peddlers of death for profit. People also see that removing profit from the mixture is akin to taking oxygen from a burning fire. You'll put the fire out. So, yes you're squarely correct that I'll remain a vaper and where I can, I'll convert others to vape. Now, if the mods, staff here want to ban me for "drug" talk, let them. Not here or any where to be censored by tyrants. I know what I discussed, why, the context. I'm an adult and one so far who is not actively promoting "drug" use on any forum for vaping.

Censor all you like but be assured that loud roar you hear after you do, will be your user base going silent. We're adults here. We comprehend written words. We do not need nannies, especially ones cow towing to those peddling death for profit. Excuse me, need a vape.

Last edited:
Reactions: bnrkwest

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
In March 2014 Glantz released a study claiming that "e-cigarette use is aggravating rather than ameliorating the tobacco epidemic among youths."[17] Thomas J. Glynn, a researcher at the American Cancer Society, responded that "The data in this study do not allow many of the broad conclusions that it draws"[18]

But it seems it was good enough for the ALA to run with :facepalm:
Birds of a Feather

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
But it seems it was good enough for the ALA to run with :facepalm:
Birds of a Feather

Well, yeah sure it helps tobacco especially when you relabel vaping as tobacco, especially when you define nicotine as tobacco. It also helps when there is lack of parental responsibility and children are given over to the State to be raised. That however is a bit of another horse, though in some ways it is relevant.

I mean genuinely, how dumb are we to not have thought to defined nicotine as tobacco when we can list at least six other sources which can grant nicotine? Scary stuff indeed, it's making kids use tobacco. Of course big government just had to redefine tobacco like say enhanced interrogation no longer means torture.

Bah, stuff to do today. Not all of it vaping related but I will vape during the day. Head call for now, then feed critters, get laundry going, get to mowing. Yay. :|

Last edited:

nicnik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2015
Illinois, USA
Of those who went back to traditional tobacco products, 57 percent said they returned to conventional cigarettes because vaping was not satisfying, and 10 percent said it was not convenient enough.

Assuming no overlap between that 57% and 10%, that leaves 33%, of which I bet would mostly be people scared off by Public Health lies. If there is overlap, then even more.

Public Health is killing people.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
When one goes to ANY NRT they are switching............Potato headed :censored:
Sounds like ms sward is stuck in the past.

NRT products were originally intended to be used for a limited time and then stopped.
But now the FDA has officially said that you don't have to stop if you think you should not stop.
Nicotine Replacement Therapy Labels May Change

I guess she didn't get the memo.
Or maybe she just picks and chooses when to be honest.

I'm going with the latter.
And that makes her a desk murderer.
Again they used the phrase "laced with nicotine", heavy negative connotations ... :blink:

As in "laced with (insert name of poison here)" ... :shock:

Articles like this are "laced with lies" ... :(
I'm going to steal that last line.
I will try to remember to give you credit though.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread