Not open for further replies.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I'm not understanding your problem. I believe your saying that :
upload_2017-4-12_8-40-47.png

is at the top and the rest is remaining. Note in screen shot that "Watched Threads" is below Coupons.
Perhaps you can clarify for me and I can help.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
No, what you posted is all at the bottom, in columnar form. I can go to the bottom and click on "new posts" or whatever. I haven't mastered the screenshot. Let me see if this works.

ECF Registered advertiser
E-Cigarette Forum
Forums > Site Feedback and Help >
Update problems

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and Help' started by 3mg Meniere, Today at 7:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
Unwatch Thread Ignore Thread
Go to First Unread

1. 3mg Menierevaping MasterVerified MemberECF Veteran
    Mar 24, 2013
    Tomah Wisconsin
    My windows 10 updated last night. The forums list is at the top, everything else is at the bottom of the page. It would take major effort to find "watched Threads" . I use chrome.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
I also tried microsoft edge, and have the same problem. Here is a sample of the verbiage at the bottom:
3mg Meniere[/paste:font]
2 / 0 / 0
Forum Statistics
Discussions:
Members:
Latest Member:
e-cig study
Share This Page
E-Cigarette Forum
Forums > Site Feedback and Help >

Welcome to the world’s largest e-cigarette website. The voice of vaping since 2007

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
It is already full-screen. I used style-chooser, clicked on standard, and still have the same mixed-up order, although I am now getting used to the different way of navigating it.
Did you try the other styles just to see which one you liked better?

Reactions: 3mg Meniere

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
It is already full-screen. I used style-chooser, clicked on standard, and still have the same mixed-up order, although I am now getting used to the different way of navigating it.
You can also go into your profile and find preferences on the left side of page(scrool down). As soon as that page opens it shows browser preference. You can click on the drop down and I think there is at least one more option there than down below. I think the one labeled just ecf is the old one from before the updates applied to ecf.

:)

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas

It's most likely a browser addon that's acting up. Try disabling all addons and see if the issue is resolved. Then activate each addon one at a time to see which one is causing the issue.

Reactions: 3mg Meniere

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
It's most likely a browser addon that's acting up. Try disabling all addons and see if the issue is resolved. Then activate each addon one at a time to see which one is causing the issue.
I just got home from a meeting, and all is now well! ???????????????? Whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread