Status
Not open for further replies.

fiddleshe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I am so bummed. I called the post office. They are going to look for my package and call me back in 2-3 days. If they can't find it I can put in a claim since it was sent via priority mail. Did I say I was bummed? It had a couple used kayfuns and a manger subtank in there for a price I could actually afford. I am more than bummed.
Anyone successfully get their package back after being lost? Even more did anyone get a claim paid by the postal service?

Reactions: David Wolf

NU_FTW

Ultra Member
Dec 6, 2016
The only time i had a package get lost (had a TFV4 and some Expensive Lotion) was after it was delivered it was almost immediately stolen off my front porch, i was home and went outside as soon as the text came which was 3-5 minutes after the FedEx guy actually delivered it. My neighbors have a like mid 30's kid living with them who by my estimation with the "friends" he has coming over is some sort of (OTHER STUFF) head and his "friends" stole the package i couldnt prove it at the time but confronted them and they never showed up at their house in the past 1-2 years.

Luckily it was from Amazon Prime and i got a full refund.

Last edited by a moderator:

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
I have noticed for the last couple of week USPS tracking is lagging in updating as shipments do not show the normal routes they take. Some do not show as accepted by USPS and them are already in New York from California the day. With USPS I have found you need to get the right person on the phone to get action. Have had packages stop updating in distribution centers because they fell of the belt. After opening cases a cople of times I had my packages in less than 24 hours but they stopped in New York and not another state.

Good Luck @fiddleshe

Reactions: DaveP

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
I've noticed that too. I think they are looking for another raise....

Or some DA decided to update the system which was working so nice I could see it go through 3 locations in NY before it said out for delivery! Now I get it delivered before the system shows it in that status.

Reactions: puffon

fiddleshe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Did they actually tell you it was lost? That'd be a first for USPS. What does your tracking say? Is it stuck on in transit to destination?
It's says sorting complete for today's delivery. That was on the 13th. They didn't say it was lost in those words. They said they would track it down.

Reactions: SteveS45
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread