Uwell Crown with Pioneer4You iPV D2 75W?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sd3614

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2015
MIDWEST USA
I am about the pull the trigger on this combo and thought I would ask if you guys thought it would be a good pair. I mostly plan on using the temp. control. I found them both on fasttech for what seems like very fair prices. Any thoughts? Thanks.

The few times I run around with my Sig 75 and a Crown I am always running out of juice. Since it is 1 18650 I find its not a good set up unless I keep extra batteries with me. I cannot speak to a Crown Ni200 coils, I have not used one but I think you will still be taxing 1 battery most of the time.

If someone was on a budget for a mod to power .25 non Ni non TC, $35 for an Istick 100 (it is smaller than it looks in pics) and a Crown works good & has become my beater mod @ it stays at 95 watts 99% of the time.

Not exactly the info you are looking for but it is all I had to offer. Photo below with it next to Sig 75 but the IPVD2 is smaller than even the 75.

Good luck with search...

WP_20150818_017.jpg

Reactions: Rourke

Adrian Ludvik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Ocala, Florida, United States
That combo is what I use. I hear the smok tfv4 is really good too. Comes with an rba deck that looks luxurious too. The uwell crown rba deck is $15 extra and kinda sucks.

Also, it depends on what you're looking for. Battery life, size, price, etc. I wanted something compact so went with the ipv d2. I carry around 2 spare batteries on my keychain in these http://vape.deals/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/18650-rubber-battery-holder-gotsmok-660x330.jpg

If you vape a good bit throughout the day and don't want to have to swap batteries I recommend a dual battery mod. Swapping batteries is easy as pie with most newer mods.

Why order from fasttech though. There are sellers in the USA with very competitive pricing and you'll get it in a fraction of the time.

You can find good deals here using the search:
May have to use desktop version if using a mobile. Vaporjoes.com – Vaping Deals and Steals
Vaping Cheap - Vape Mod Deals, Box Mod Reviews & Ecig Coupons -
Vapecrawler

Most places have free shipping on orders over $50 which is what you'll be spending on a mod and tank.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rourke
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread