1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

V4L Ego Users?

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by dj-skyy, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dj-skyy

dj-skyy Full Member

J/C if anyone else had this happen? I actually bought it 3 weeks ago on 2/20 to add to my V4L battery collection...Using my hand, I screwed on the tank today and the bottom cracked and gave out...the crack is not on the 808 threading either, just the battery part....now it's taped up....:blink:

is there any warranty on this happening? ....I'm local so I've been buying your products for a while...

Attached Files:

2. Morandir835

Morandir835 Idiot Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dj-Skyy (sir right?) warranty is usually 30-45 days after purchase, but not sure if that applies to the egos. First time seeing that happen with one of them. Would contact cs and ask.

3. Cyrus Vap

Cyrus Vap Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    jeez that looks terrible!

4. kc0cmp

kc0cmp Super Member ECF Veteran

I can say that I *just* got this kit, complete with a tank and a set of 5 of those holy crap huge cartos for the ego...having now finally tested it, I'm waiting for the top of my head to come back to earth. Clearly i'm going to have to get some 2.0 ohm dual coils for the tank. I can also say that I am happy the OP posted this problem, I'll certainly be extra extra careful with mine now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.