Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I just got my order for more juice. I ordered a bottle of Tribeca, and after checking out a sample size of it last week, a bottle of Turkish Tobacco. That gave me the little G6 on the go portable kit as a freebie. Nice little travel set! It actually reinforces my thought of getting bunch of of the G6 XL carts, and filling them up for travel for attaching to my Triton batteries. I think that will be a simple way to travel for a few days without packing bottles.

Again, another nice, smooth order. Placed it Sunday, shipped Monday morning and to me today by plain USPS mail (not a bad wait from Fl to NY).

Oh, I also found a local smoke shop called Smoke Shop (I forgive them their thinking so outside the box:p) that carry's Halo as well, so if I'm ever short, I can pop over there! I do still like the convenience of delivery though.

Reactions: DaveOno

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Nice. The G6 is great for sneaking a coupla quick hits, like at a wedding reception or a business function.

Yea, it's nice to have a store close by for emergencies. But remember, order online and gain the bonus points. And over $75 is free shipping. And I'll bet there's gonna be a Memorial Day Sale. Last year was 20% off anything, juice and hardware!

And if not, get 10% off juice anyday with this code...

ECF2015

:)

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread