Status
Not open for further replies.

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Have tried a couple more flavors that I received on the 13th (if I remember correctly). They are starting to get some color to them and starting to smooth out a bit although the nic is still a bit harsh. (looking forward to trying the new nic base)

It's funny, everyone seems to say that fruits in general can be vaped fresher than creams and custards, but I am finding the opposite here. All of the straight up fruit flavors are way too harsh still, but the ones with cream flavors are much smoother. I can tell the creams and custard flavors will most likely pop a bit more with a bit of aging, but over all they are much better than the fruits fresh out of the box.

Toffee Dream Cream.. Has a nice toffee up front without too much sweetness and the cream comes up from behind. I will definitely order again.

Fruit Hoops... Not too lemony and I can definitely taste the underlying milk. Pretty good overall and will reorder, but hoping it rounds out even more with age.

Raspberry Cheesecake.. Raspberry is fake and harsh so far and the "cheesecake" is more cream than cheese so far, will let it age more and see what happens.

Bavarian Dream.. Light in flavor but nice, if the flavor pops more with age I will get it again, might anyway as it will make a great mixer as is.

Raspberry Mojo.. Way too harsh right now and needs to age.

Have several other flavors to try, but a lot of them are fruits, so I am going to let them age for a while.

So far I will say I have some reorders already and I have hopes for a few more. Way better than another low cost vendor I tried not long ago!

Fruits generally have their full flavor profile as soon as they are mixed. But they will most likely need to breathe the chemical/alcohol taste out them. Creams and custards, while smooth, need steeping time to develop and meld the flavorings with the vg. A lot depends on the flavoring base.

nkr501

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2011
New Jersey, USA
You gotta hold off till may :( I am already running low on my bottle of mystery. Its got a couple weeks of steep time and oh baby is it good lol

That really stinks...its actually been my favorite flavor so far. I still have a lot more to try, but I think they really made a winner with that one. I've vaped so much of it already too, haha its a little late in the game to save it now. If they actually release it I'm getting the gianormous bottle of the stuff ASAP.

Reactions: Bikenstein

LiquidElectron

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2015
Iowa, U.S.
Welcome back, fellow VW'ers.

While we were offline, I got myself a sample of the Strawberries & Cream revision (S+C)2 ... hate it. I love S&C, hate this new one. I don't know why.

Also I mixed 120mls of Banana Candy and 120 mls of Whipped Cream into a Whipped Creamy Banana Candy that is pretty freakin good. And now I should be done buying juice. Vape on, peeps.

Ricky Spanish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2014
Well, we're back. :) Vapin on Tiramisu my favorite....what's up?

Trying this new tag feature @Bikenstein

Gotta love Tiramisu!

Multi quote is a bit more work than before...

Welcome back, fellow VW'ers.

Also I mixed 120mls of Banana Candy and 120 mls of Whipped Cream into a Whipped Creamy Banana Candy that is pretty freakin good. And now I should be done buying juice. Vape on, peeps.

I have both of those, I'll have to give that a try.

LeftofCenter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2014
Front Royal, VA, USA
Just put Sweet Complexity in my tank for the first time.

It is pretty good, not as strong in flavor as I thought it would be by the smell. Just on the edge of too much cinnamon, but not quite.

Don't think it would be an ADV for my, but a nice rich evening vape for sure.

Reactions: Metal Storm

Metal Storm

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2015
Mid TN USA
Well, we're back. :) Vapin on Tiramisu my favorite....what's up?

Not much. Got 60ml of Reds Type, 30ml of OCC and 10ml of Fruit Bomb coming in the mail. Should be here about the middle of next week.

Got a couple different flavors from Nite Lite coming tomorrow. All of their stuff is pretty different, in a good way, from other juices I've vaped. It's all high PG mixes and I think I like that better than the high VG stuff.

The max VG I had been vaping started making me cough a little so I went the other direction with it. I guess maybe that was my cloud chasing phase and now I just go with what works best for me.

I requested a sample of Strawberry Mojo in max PG to see what that's like.

Reactions: Bikenstein

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Not much. Got 60ml of Reds Type, 30ml of OCC and 10ml of Fruit Bomb coming in the mail. Should be here about the middle of next week.

Got a couple different flavors from Nite Lite coming tomorrow. All of their stuff is pretty different, in a good way, from other juices I've vaped. It's all high PG mixes and I think I like that better than the high VG stuff.

The max VG I had been vaping started making me cough a little so I went the other direction with it. I guess maybe that was my cloud chasing phase and now I just go with what works best for me.

I requested a sample of Strawberry Mojo in max PG to see what that's like.
Yeah, I tried max VG and went back to 50/50 for the flavor and to keep the vapor under control in the house! :) Sounds like you have good stuff coming

Reactions: Metal Storm

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread