Status
Not open for further replies.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I just opened a bottle from February. Good stuff. Funny thing, when I first ordered Tiramisu in December, the juice was a dark brown when I got it. This from Feb. was almost clear and took on a light caramel color as it aged. Still tastes great.

That's how mine was from that same time,back in February.It came very light colored,that's partly why i let it sit at the time,because like you,my first sample bottle was really dark.I'll be getting into mine later today to see how the taste is.

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
I think the flavor on the this batch isn't as strong. My original Tiramisu from December was very sweet. This bottle from February, not as much. I actually like this bottle better

Yeah, I think they may have adjusted the recipe or used a different flavoring vendor. My recent bottle is pale gold and not as sweet as before. Still my favorite juice.

rhammer186

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
NY
Hi all... just wanted to let you all know I am still performing my test tasting of the shot/no shot vg/pg shootout, had to go up north to help out a friend.
Any updates Darryl to this experiment? I cant tell if I taste a difference so was curious if you were able to come up with something!!!

Kandicat

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Either the juice needs to sit longer or my batch could be a bit off.

This was very noticeable with my last order, especially with the nic content. It seemed very heavy to the point I emailed them. Before I ordered I almost went with 3 mg but stayed with 9 as I have stepped down from 18. I ordered straight pg to mix it down some. Not the best thing but that's what I did. I haven't received it yet so I will see how it goes. One had an extra shot, which now that I think back I should not have done for that one. I have had variable flavor on that particular item which is why I went with the extra shot. I also can't do more than 50/50 due to my set up.

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
I'm vapin some well steeped Fruit Hoops and it's good. I didn't care for it so much until now. A good sweet berry flavor not overpowered by lemon, with a milk and actual cereal like taste. :) A complex little fruit vape here. I like it. Usin an old Evod tank that I recoiled with some rayon on a VaporShark DNA 40.

Last edited:

LiquidElectron

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2015
Iowa, U.S.
I've been at 0 nic now for over 24 hours with no ill effects. Well, it doesn't help that I have bronchitis/pneumonia right now either. (Doc is not entirely sure, and bacterial pneumonia is spreading around my area like the common cold right now. I know 4 people that I have daily contact with, 2 are laid up and 2 are in the hospital with it.) I started coughing/hacking last week on my 3mg juices and yesterday even my 1.5mg S&C juice. But I can handle 0 nic just fine right now, so who knows?

It led to an order of Banana Candy and Whipped Cream (for mixing together for some extra lovely creamy banana...obviously). And what is probably my last order of Circus Bear. After I've done the 0 nic for a couple weeks, I'll either decide I like it and keep up the 0 nic and just DIY it myself for ultra-cheap (since I wouldn't have to worry about handling nicotine). Or I'll pass everything over to my poor dad that is still struggling with quitting smoking.

Farewell, Vape Wild. VW helped me do something I never thought possible.

LiquidElectron

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2015
Iowa, U.S.
What did the Doc say about your vaping, LE?

He thought it was fantastic. He's extremely pro-vaping in terms of quitting smoking. He was even happier when I mentioned how quickly I've been lowering my nic level. He actually told me to continue vaping as long as I felt comfortable doing it. My resting heart rate is lower, my BP is lower, and my hemoglobin levels are going back down already. A happy doc is a happy me. :)

Which was actually unintentional, I started at 12mg, and one day I just couldn't hit it without choking, same thing happened at 9, then 6 and now 3 (this might be a special case, but it was my original goal anyway.)

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I'm vapin some well steeped Fruit Hoops and it's good. I didn't care for it so much until now. A good sweet berry flavor not overpowered by lemon, with a milk and actual cereal like taste. :) A complex little fruit vape here. I like it. Usin an old Evod tank that I recoiled with some rayon on a VaporShark DNA 40.

Good to know.I have a bottle of very well steeped fruit hoops from around December that i didn't really care for at the time,so i'll have to revisit it.I finally got to that well steeped tiramisu,not bad at all haha.

LeftofCenter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2014
Front Royal, VA, USA
Have tried a couple more flavors that I received on the 13th (if I remember correctly). They are starting to get some color to them and starting to smooth out a bit although the nic is still a bit harsh. (looking forward to trying the new nic base)

It's funny, everyone seems to say that fruits in general can be vaped fresher than creams and custards, but I am finding the opposite here. All of the straight up fruit flavors are way too harsh still, but the ones with cream flavors are much smoother. I can tell the creams and custard flavors will most likely pop a bit more with a bit of aging, but over all they are much better than the fruits fresh out of the box.

Toffee Dream Cream.. Has a nice toffee up front without too much sweetness and the cream comes up from behind. I will definitely order again.

Fruit Hoops... Not too lemony and I can definitely taste the underlying milk. Pretty good overall and will reorder, but hoping it rounds out even more with age.

Raspberry Cheesecake.. Raspberry is fake and harsh so far and the "cheesecake" is more cream than cheese so far, will let it age more and see what happens.

Bavarian Dream.. Light in flavor but nice, if the flavor pops more with age I will get it again, might anyway as it will make a great mixer as is.

Raspberry Mojo.. Way too harsh right now and needs to age.

Have several other flavors to try, but a lot of them are fruits, so I am going to let them age for a while.

So far I will say I have some reorders already and I have hopes for a few more. Way better than another low cost vendor I tried not long ago!

Vulcy88

Feb 27, 2015
UK
LeftofCenter - I agree with you about fruits, these are my favourite flavours to vape but I find most harsh foob. One I did like straight away though was Razzleberry if you picked that up.

I seemed to have found a new USPS black hole... My order made it out of Texas within 48hrs but has now been stuck in Chicago for 5 days... Oh well, guess they're steeping!

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
I have 'walking' pneumonia. I'll be fine in a week or so, I'm told. Already improving. The thought of mixing up some creamy banana from VW is helping.

I'll be glad when you get through this. I know this ain't the same kinda pneumonia but maybe it'll make you feel better :)

Dreamer13

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2015
West Virginia
Ordered some more SC 6 nic, Freckled Lemonade 3 nic and a small bottle of Vanilla Butternut for something new in 6 nic all 65vg/35pg yesterday. I chatted with one of their peeps and she said the reformulated Strawberries and S&C will be coming up soon; we will be notified when this occurs. Hope the new nic is a keeper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread