• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

BobAgainstApples

Unregistered Supplier
Sep 24, 2012
Ottawa Canada
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Supplier discussing business in unauthorized area

Vapo_Dave

Verified Member
Feb 12, 2013
Ottawa, Ont, Canada
wooohooo 20 hrs... that's great man! I'm at 5 weeks now... you'll love the Vivi Nova.. simple and works great! I have 9 of them. 5 of the 2.5 and 4 mini. I notice that they work great with 70/30 Pg/Vg but not so great with the 50/50. (specially if you go a bit outside in the cold) I now rebuild the atomizer head myself.. it's easy and fun to tinker with...

Happy vaping Dave... If you need anything...

mmm I'll have to check that Kanata website.. I like to support locals also.

Cheers

Thanks man! It’s the 70/30 I running now so hopefully it works now. The 50/50 is thicker or thinner? I’m guessing it’s viscosity is why it works better or worse?
I love to tinker! I suspect I’m going to end up buried in this stuff!
5 weeks! That’s killer! A few days ago I couldn’t imagine 5 hours without!
It’s weird though… It’s not that same as smoking… I’d say about 75 or 80% of the way there but I’m fully committed to making it work.
My wife will not let me vape in the house or around the kids! So I go out into the garge with a coffee and my device… I’ll be hauling on it and still put my hand in my pocket to get my smokes. :)

bidslayer

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2012
Ottawa, Ontario
VG is the thick one. Yes no issues even during winter, like on my walk to the bus stop I might use it but I'll try and wait till I get to work cause I just don't like freezing LOL or if inside of work is getting hot i'll step out and have a vape.

During the ridiculously cold snap we had last month, I did notice that the VG was getting a bit "thicker" in my vivi and I was getting a bit less vapor - but that was after a five to seven minute walk to my office building. It didn't freeze - but I think the juice was as unimpressed with the cold as I was. Needless to say, no metal drip tips when I vape outside. :)

XCypher

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2012
Ottawa, ON
During the ridiculously cold snap we had last month, I did notice that the VG was getting a bit "thicker" in my vivi and I was getting a bit less vapor - but that was after a five to seven minute walk to my office building. It didn't freeze - but I think the juice was as unimpressed with the cold as I was. Needless to say, no metal drip tips when I vape outside. :)

LMAO I never even thought about the metal drip tips lol, fortunately I use a celluloid one as my buddy bought my SS Ming as I was not a fan of the metal taste. I do have an aluminum one but that's in a bag.

K-man

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Ottawa, Canada
I haven't checked back in here in quite a while. It seems Ottawa is gathering some steam! If any of you are ever stuck for just about anything, send me a PM and I can probably make sure you're taken care of. I have back-ups for my back-ups lol. So if you're ever in an emergency bind, I'll be more than happy to help you through it.

Hi Classy :) I see you pop in here from time to time. Is it ok to assume that if I have stuff to GIVE away, that I can post it in here and keep it simple and local?

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Hi Classy :) I see you pop in here from time to time. Is it ok to assume that if I have stuff to GIVE away, that I can post it in here and keep it simple and local?

Hi K-man, I'll answer for her........ NOPE, sorry... you'll have to either use the classifieds or the PIF forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread