Status
Not open for further replies.

k3vin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
OK USA
www.vaperstek.org
The best thing is I can use less sweetener...not having to add so much to kill the peppery taste...that equals more flavor coming through.

Just can't say enough about the HUGE difference in the quality of VT Nic.

Take it easy on that chocolate mix. Which btw sounds pretty darn good.

DeucesWild

Aug 11, 2014
NJ, USA
Without going back over the last 48 pages, I just stumbled over this stuff on another thread. Can you tell me is this organic or 100% extracted from tobacco and/or non-synthetic?? Any additives or nastiness in it that I should know about??

Also, your VG: same questions, please.

Waiting to pull the trigger on ordering it. Thanks a bunch!

DW

DeucesWild

Aug 11, 2014
NJ, USA
Dw,
Organic, nicotine extraction. Goes through a final" wash" that as Far as I know no other nicotine company does, since it is a proprietary method.

Vg very clean since one will taste th vg heavily with this nicotine if vaping unflavored

Many thanks for the assurances. I vape 100%VG (and as 'organic' as possible), so this information was important to me. A ton of people seem to like your nic, so you must be doing something right!

Keep an eye out for my first order in a day or two :)

DW

k3vin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
OK USA
www.vaperstek.org
Many thanks for the assurances. I vape 100%VG (and as 'organic' as possible), so this information was important to me. A ton of people seem to like your nic, so you must be doing something right!

Keep an eye out for my first order in a day or two :)

DW

Will do Deuces Thank you

squee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Central CT
I just got 2 liters of the TH nic and have a couple questions for you.

I just found out that you add DW to your vg based nic - can you tell me exactly how much is added? I mix by weight and I'll need to change my numbers when I use this. Also, due to the water should I leave more headroom in the glass to account for any expansion in the freezer? I don't normally but again, the water adds something new into the equation.

squee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Central CT
Now I'm even more confused LOL

You had posted elsewhere that you used 5% dw but also said you might raise that to 10%, which is why I asked what % you were using. But if you're using 250ml per liter, that's either 25% of 100mg liters (holy cow!) or only 2.5% of 1000mg if added during dilution

Am I just being dense and missing the obvious here? Cuz I still don't know what to put in my calc for nic weight now :confused:

k3vin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
OK USA
www.vaperstek.org
Now I'm even more confused LOL

You had posted elsewhere that you used 5% dw but also said you might raise that to 10%, which is why I asked what % you were using. But if you're using 250ml per liter, that's either 25% of 100mg liters (holy cow!) or only 2.5% of 1000mg if added during dilution

Am I just being dense and missing the obvious here? Cuz I still don't know what to put in my calc for nic weight now :confused:

I use 5% DW.. It was really late or early when I typed that.It comes out to 5% DW in the end product... no matter the size.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Ten off code is null and void.. Sorry about that. I closed out that thread a day or so ago..

But if you order. and put in a comment I will credit you 10% off on next purchase.

$35/L for TH is an amazing deal but I have close to a couple of gallons of nic in the freezer :p

I'd like to get 3L of that TH but times are tight. Any chance of getting 10% off 3L of TH?

holimakaru

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
Finally getting my order in before the $ get spent on dum stuff like food rire-2009.gif The free shipping really helps! vil-super.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread