Vapers Tek E-Liquid and EU Nicotine now on ECF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
I'm a potential customer. I would definitely buy if it weren't 100mg. I'm sure all the DIY vets will think I'm silly (and I'm ok with that =P), but I simply don't want to play with nic that potent, nor have it in my house.

Can I buy 6 or 12mg?
I don't think it's silly. In fact, it's very smart. The nic will stay fresher much longer. :) The best thing to do with 100 mg is to cut it down.

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
I'm a potential customer. I would definitely buy if it weren't 100mg. I'm sure all the DIY vets will think I'm silly (and I'm ok with that =P), but I simply don't want to play with nic that potent, nor have it in my house.

Can I buy 6 or 12mg?

I like 6 too. I am a wimp and don't want to mess with mixing :)

AmandaD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
So Cal
For everyone who's worried about using 100mg, and not for reasons of having young children around - it's just not that dangerous! I do mine in a sink - wear gloves, pour away, any mistakes run down the drain!

Now if you have young children around or pets who are likely to cause a big spill on the floor that's another issue. But barring that I think 100mg is no more dangerous than boiling up a big pot of oil to fry potatoes in!

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Ok - Been 2 days with my new flavors however - they are steeping - that's right! I am confident enough to not touch them for at least 2 weeks while they simma...or so I thought!

So - having mixed up some new potions I turned to my trusty PG/VG base mix (its now 20PG/80VG) and reached for my new bottle of Vapers tek nic to give it the raw taste test...HOLY CRAP - I am blown away! This nic is incredible! I ran to the shelf and grabbed my Choconillaholic I just made and promised I would not return before 2 weeks was up....I'm now down 20ml from my 50ml bottle I just made 2 days ago...This stuff is AWESOME!

Before I had to let flavors steep and add a crap_load of sweetener to my mix to cover up the horrible pepper taste - now - that is gone!

I am also excited to hear my favorite 100% VG Organic Juice vendor will be using Vapers Tek now too!!! What a wonderful vape week I am having!
Thank you Kevin - would not have tried VT if it weren't for your loyal fans and you taking the time to talk to me!
/cheers

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
"Open source vapor" all natural eliquids is now using vt nicotine. He can't post in his thread, but I want everyone to be aware. Great person to do business with.

Joshua is such a great guy! I was looking for a more transparent company about what goes into their eliquids we are vaping and found Open Source Vapor. With his full discloser about his flavorings this just seems natural that he would choose the best Nic to put in his juices!

jcmccord235

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
"Open source vapor" all natural eliquids is now using vt nicotine. He can't post in his thread, but I want everyone to be aware. Great person to do business with.

I was hesitant to mention it here, as I still don't understand why it was considered cross-promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread